60 classes and over 150 trophies this saturday in GA

Hey big memorial show in lula, GA this weekend so if anyone here is in the SC, NC, and north GA area you gotta come out. Good cause, toys for tots so you need to bring a toy of any value and $10.

Sponsors include T3, kicker, CSS, IASCA, DBDRAG, MECA, USACI, and kinetic.

For more information go to www.gregwelchmcs.synthasite.com

or call Alison(IASCA) at 678-617-5262 or Cinda at 706-212-0612

you can also email [email protected]

Gates open at 9am show hours are 10am-5pm and awards at 6:30pm

I really hope I can get even a few of you guys to come because it is for a good cause and I would love to be able to see more vehicles and meet some of youz guyz

if you are going to go send me a message and we can exchange numbers so we can meet up there.

Hey big memorial show in lula, GA this weekend so if anyone here is in the SC, NC, and north GA area you gotta come out. Good cause, toys for tots so you need to bring a toy of any value and $10.

Sponsors include T3, kicker, CSS, IASCA, DBDRAG, MECA, USACI, and kinetic.

For more information go to www.gregwelchmcs.synthasite.com

or call Alison(IASCA) at 678-617-5262 or Cinda at 706-212-0612

you can also email [email protected]

Gates open at 9am show hours are 10am-5pm and awards at 6:30pm

I really hope I can get even a few of you guys to come because it is for a good cause and I would love to be able to see more vehicles and meet some of youz guyz

if you are going to go send me a message and we can exchange numbers so we can meet up there.

that sounds like a fun show i would go but i live in cali that sucks :hairtrick:

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

What part of GA is this in?? I'll be up in Daytona Beach visiting family Friday-Sunday and I'd be willing to make the drive depending on where it is. If I can make it then it won't be the Expo, only my Sonata w/ a smaller system.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace