Mechman Alternators

i have a 2007 kia optima 4 cylinder and would like to get a new alt for it. i think i can get away with a 190 or so, but dc said they have to machine a new face for my car and they have to use a 275 xs alt. i don't need that much but that's what they had. do you guys have a smaller one that will fit my car?

i have a 2007 kia optima 4 cylinder and would like to get a new alt for it. i think i can get away with a 190 or so, but dc said they have to machine a new face for my car and they have to use a 275 xs alt. i don't need that much but that's what they had. do you guys have a smaller one that will fit my car?

We specialize in creating direct bolt-in large case conversion kits. We have a fully equipped CNC machine shop, capable of creating our own custom alternator housings. This allows a very durable large case alternaotr to bolt right in place of your stock small case unit, giving you much better low RPM output and bullet-proof durability. We already have kits for many Kia models. I do not have a kit in my catalog for 2007 Optima, but if you send us some pics of the alternator, we more than likely have a 220 amp kit that will interchange. They are $449 shipped, and include 1/0 gauge cable terminals for the alternator, a one year warranty, and a proof of performance dyno sheet.

1-888-MECHMAN

[email protected]