http://corsair.com/corsair/products/specs/cmx512-3200c2.pdf

That is all that it gives me about the ram... I dont know what I can max the voltage out on, and I think that timing is just for stock isnt it? Or is that what I should set it at? My timing right now is 2.5-3-3-8, or that is what it says under the memory tab in cpu-z...

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Alright, and last but not least, what about the Video Card? I have a Nvidia 6600GT AGP video card. I would like to see some improvement out of it if at all possible. How would I go about overclocking that? Thanks for all the help man.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

You can try coolbits, which is an all right program, but with my card, I found that rivatuner gets me a higher overclock then coolbits.

Both programs work decently but I like rivatuner better

http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?page=rivatuner

Just make sure your card is going to be supported and what not.

riviatuner.jpg

That is what I did so far, it wont let me go any higher, or it says that it didnt pass the test then tell me to turn it down so that it will pass. That is what it is at, is there anything else that I can do?

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

After I overclocked in that program, and tried to play Unreal 2k4 it started messing up, there was purple spots everywhere and it didnt look good... I was wondering why I couldnt just over clock in bios...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

All you can do in bios for video is either your agp or your pci x port speed, in your case it is the agp. It really doesnt do much, I tried messing with my port speeds in bios and I didnt see a worth while gain in 3dmark programs.

Your memory clock is pretty high. I have an evga 7900gt co superclocked (which is overclocked by evga from the factory) that I overclocked farther.

For my core clock I am only running 575mhx.

For my memory clock im only running 850, which is 1700mhz (you got to remember its doubled for memory), so your video card memory is running over 2200 mhz....... Which is pretty fast. I forget which card you have, but Im susprised it even loads at them speeds lol

Id try backing your memory overclock down a bit on your card. At least try 900mhz or maybe a tad bit lower.

Just remember a good/stable overclock sometimes takes time, and it is addicting like a crackhead to crack. once you start, you just want more and more :lol: