My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

I don't know, Mitch said they were going to have a booth with some of the trucks they built and a sales area. He said it is moving to a bigger location than last year. Main difference is it's free if they take it and he will get me and my boys in the show. I do see a recurring theme with leaving trucks on trailers at shows... Hmmm maybe they are trying to start a new class, "best of truck on trailer".

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Got some updated pics from Ekstensive, it is getting a lot closer to being done just needs a little sheet metal, brake lines and fuel cell from what they said.

Here are the pics, I will update the first post to reflect the progress too.

redford12.jpg

redford14.jpg

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

thats lookin good!

Thanks, it is getting close. Just ordered my suede headliner material and 4 way stretch vinyl for the doors and back wall.

i am in love with that front clip :)

I would have liked the newest ones cause the headlights are different but I started this project before they came out. It is the biggest cosmetic upgrade that everyone sees when I roll up. It is nearly a bolt on, only minor modification needed to bolt it up. For anyone with this body style truck that wants it you can do everything except paint in your garage over one weekend.

any plans to shave the handles???

I'm going to shave the handles and mirrors when it gets painted, have them remove the body side molding and I would like to get another set of 06 Expy front fenders to chop up and mold into the bedside to make the flares look the same front and rear, it's got a lot to do before it is done. I've had the truck for 7 years and only have 37k miles on it so it is time to drive the hell out of it.

Archived