My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

they had priorities getting things ready for this weekends show and I guess mine wasn't one of them so it lets me know where we stand. Don't get me wrong they have done some amazing work but don't take anything there that you need back right away. If you have another car like I do then let them keep it as long as it takes and you will get back a bad ass ride. This was my idea and I should have never let it drag out this long cause now there are bad feelings between us because they think they are doing me a favor and doing some extra work that I didn't ask for to make up for the delays but all I really want is my trucks back.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

but all I really want is my trucks back.

no doubt right .... since theyre closed, why not call the owner up and get him to meet you at the shop, im sure he would being as you got the $$$$'s for him.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

talked to them yesterday and told them to deliver it cause I can't get down there to pick it up. hope they don't think i was kidding

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

• 2 weeks later...

As of yesterday they are going to deliver it monday morning. I drove down there again last week to pick it up but when I got there it wasn't ready (again) so I have no expectations that it will be here tomorrow but that is the latest news.

fuck dude im ready to see this thing for real.

be at slamology?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

fuck dude im ready to see this thing for real.

be at slamology?

I'm deploying to Afghanistan before then, maybe next year if we are back in time.

Just talked to them again and it is ready to go, they may or may not bring it though. I think that they feel that there is something still wrong with it or that they know that I will not approve of something that they have done because they requested cash only when they drop it off. Don't get me wrong I have the money but I can't get to it in that short of a notice cause my bank isn't local and ATM's don't let you take that kind of money out. I paid the $1k deposit with my credit card and have given them a $3k check and a $4k check during the build so I know that they take checks and CC's. It is leaving a bad feeling that they know it is F'ed up and don't want me to see until they have dropped it off and left with my cash. Don't know, we will see later if they decide to bring it or not. It is a 4 hour drive if you are pushing it a little so it will be late by the time they get here.

To sum it up, Ekstensive couldn't finish the truck to our original agreement, it still isn't driveable and they aren't going to fix it.

Archived