My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

this is what I have for now, I was waiting to get pictures of it with the wheels back on but I haven't gotten them yet.

redford10.jpg

As of right now it will be at Turkey Drag in the morning but won't be completely done. Still have some sheet metal work, fuel cell/lines and some electrical work to be finished up.

make sure those body line line up when there done or i would be pissed. they are way off to me in the picture. i understand its not done so the box just might be sittin on there right now to get the picture. nice truck i like it.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

They never took it off the trailer at Turkey Drag for whatever reason but here is a pic of it laid out.

DSCF1827.jpg

they also brought in the big guns to help get it strapped back down when we were leaving, can anyone name this guy directing them on how to strap it down?

DSCF1828.jpg

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

make sure those body line line up when there done or i would be pissed. they are way off to me in the picture. i understand its not done so the box just might be sittin on there right now to get the picture. nice truck i like it.

the reason they are like that is b/c the cab sits on rubber bushings and they settle, the bed doesnt sit on rubber bushings

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

jesse james?

Not quite, from the right state though.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Archived