My F-150 stock floor body drop/custom truck build

Is it Alex Anderson? That is who it looks like to me anyway lol.

You got it, he was there hanging out with the guys from Ekstensive and gave them a hand strapping the truck back down. To be honest I didn't recognize him at first he was just a cool guy that was hanging out with the guys from the shop. It was nice to see that someone like that is layed back and can kick it with the rest of us.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

You got it, he was there hanging out with the guys from Ekstensive and gave them a hand strapping the truck back down. To be honest I didn't recognize him at first he was just a cool guy that was hanging out with the guys from the shop. It was nice to see that someone like that is layed back and can kick it with the rest of us.

Woot I win lol. :clapping: :clapping:

its rare for Ekstensive to take anything off the trailer :P

Bill said he was going to but they didn't get there til almost closing time on saturday and then it was going to rain on sunday. I have seen them roll into a show with the big trailer full of vehicles and not take a single one off so I wasn't surprised when it never saw the ground.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

truck looks great brian!

Thanks, it is getting there, still no beat but I'm more focused on getting it to paint and body first.

That my friend is Sex-E! Them rims look good.

Thanks

Bill said he was going to but they didn't get there til almost closing time on saturday and then it was going to rain on sunday. I have seen them roll into a show with the big trailer full of vehicles and not take a single one off so I wasn't surprised when it never saw the ground.

Ekstensive roll in late.....Never lol.gif

how oftern do you get messed with for your tailights by cops im thinking about doing something similar as long as i can get away with it

Check your local laws all states, counties, and cities have different laws.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Archived