Sundown Audio

The System (minus The Sub And New Alt)

i swear to god no more posting about my shit until this thing is done but im pretty excited so i have to do this...

it consists of:

t2000.1bd

a sound storm 250x2 for the highs/mids

2 energizer batteries

power acoustik 5.0 farad cap

and big 3 coming very soon

n1300560664_30435082_5194.jpg

this is taking forever, but its finally starting to come together piece by piece

also, im planning on putting the batteries and capacitor in the bed of my truck in a custom fiberglass box... is there any reason why i shouldnt?

Edited by bigg_will

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

i see that, you ever come down here? i would love to see those XXX's in life!!! i would be willing to drive up there just to see it...

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

oh im in kc all the time and at

THE SHOP

all the time, gonna start deadening the burb this week so i can start building the WALL O DEATH! lol

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Looks awesome man! I can't believe what a sweet deal you got on that T2000.1bd!

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

man for real! on my whole system (h/u, both amps, batteries, cap, wire, mids/highs) i have spent about 620 bucks :D

i have gotten a LOT of discounted and free stuff... and it still sounds fairly decent ;)

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

Havent been metered yet

lol i forgot to mention... i have the most shitty system in the truck right now. its absolutely terrible! i have a jl8w0, 2 cheap 8"subs i found in the neighborhood trash :P running off of a hifonics 1205d and everything else is stock except the h/u

like i said, its shit. im not retarded, but it sounds decent at lower volumes. because of this, i do not listen to it loud. lol

Edited by bigg_will

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

Havent been metered yet

lol i forgot to mention... i have the most shitty system in the truck right now. its absolutely terrible! i have a jl8w0, 2 cheap 8"subs i found in the neighborhood trash :P running off of a hifonics 1205d and everything else is stock except the h/u

like i said, its shit. im not retarded, but it sounds decent at lower volumes. because of this, i do not listen to it loud. lol

Now when you put the new stuff in, sell that shit & you can even make back some of the money you DID spend! Too bad there's already someone with the screename "Lucky" man! :lol:B) That amp is gonna be pure BOSSSSSS

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.