Sundown Audio

update. Clamped my 3250v2

rumproast789

If they have an issue, stop using them. Chances are it's just a bad batch of transistors or something but if you keep using them and blow them up they'll need full rebuilds most likely. Just get them sent back to Steve so he can fix them once the issue is found.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

If they have an issue, stop using them. Chances are it's just a bad batch of transistors or something but if you keep using them and blow them up they'll need full rebuilds most likely. Just get them sent back to Steve so he can fix them once the issue is found.

Steve said on caco to use them until they figure out the problem, so regardless if blown or not they all will get fixed.

sounds about right for his newer amps.. he is using a low quality china build house. He is claiming 2800wrms @ 1 ohm 14.4 volts out of his one amp, and the build house only rates them for 2200wrms @ 1 ohm 14.4..... Ill find the link when I get home. very humorous thread!

alot of good amp company out there are made in china! sh!t aint nobbody really mde in usa anymore. its either china, korea, tawian, brazil or euro. just becuase its made in china of the SAME build house as your favorite doesnt mean a dam that its the same as advertize on china market saying 2.2k. different parts and such was change to meet some needs to mad e the amp more durable and powerful. your deck, eq, amp, sub is made from over seas. subs maybe only assebled here. theres only few compny that has the machinery to machine there own sh!t. its as good as the next one. everyone gets bad egg. but hes taking care of it which is the best result. other company charges 1k for tht power and would have a problem replcing it. cus he basically got over on the customer by 500 dolars. all company has broken product

Fresno, Cali 559

• 2 months later...

Thats weird that you got dual 1.4s. I just got mine and I put it on a dmm and I got 1.4s also.

You ever reclamp your amp? Im curious as to real world specs

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Thats weird that you got dual 1.4s. I just got mine and I put it on a dmm and I got 1.4s also.

You ever reclamp your amp? Im curious as to real world specs

well 1.4 is the dual 2 version. after playing it went up to dual 1.5, breakin it in and what not.

I clamped it twice, maybe i didn't do it right. It blew a little while back though, now waiting on 2 1750s to be sent to me.

ill probably clamp those also, the same way i did the 3250

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Archived