ok i have a 30gig ipod, dont know what generation, its slim and i can put video's pictures' games etc on it, well when i plug it into my computer it says that it is corrupt, then it gives me the option to scan and fix, when i do that it says complete blah blah, everything shows up on itunes all fine...but it wont go into my truck at all, wont register, wont charge nothing, i hooked up my moms nano to my truck and it works 100% fine!! this is so frustrating, anyone have any tips or tricks? something i have overlooked or dont know about

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Have you tried using it on another dock? Could be a problem in the port. If I understand the ipod's port correctly, data like it gets from the computer and the audio it outputs travel on two different (for lack of a better word) pins.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

i have 3 ipod cords for the computer, all 3 work fine, it just does not work in my truck, i tried it in my moms too (she has a kenwood deck, i have a pioneer one) dosnt work in hers either

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

mine did that except i just kept hitting ignore and not fix...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

read the new topic lol

long story short i didnt think i would have time.. but i sometimes do.. 33 hours a week work plus 6 hours a day college.. plus interning at a police station 10 hours a week..

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

try restoring it. you'll lose all data and have to start over, but it might work

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

is there a way to get everything off the ipod and onto the computer first? i have about 9000 songs on there and some movies..i do not wanna have to find all those songs again as i delete them after i load them on my ipod

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg