Second Skin Audio

DC level 3 vc a kicker cvx

Honestly, one of the most ignorant statements I've ever heard. I'm sure you've directly compared the 2 woofers and the rest of DC/Kicker's lineup of woofers before also.

This^^^^^^^^^^^

Just because Kicker is more so Mainstream doesnt mean it doesnt get down, I myself have had a pair of CVX 12's for a few years now and they have been great to me, I have never ever blown the CVX's, one time I blew my ZX.1500 due to my stupid error, and what happens I go to the shop I got it they send it in for me all I do is pay 10 bucks, and a week later I get a brand spanking new ZX.1500 with new birthsheet, inline fuse and holder, gain knob, the whole shebang, for 10 dollars. The same goes for there subs, all you have to make sure to do is get the subs from a certified dealer then you will be gravy.

I have to say I will be upgrading from the CVX's to LVL4XL's in the near future but not because kicker isnt good to me, I will still be runnig there amps, but because I dont want to use the SoloX's since I have never been a fan of square subs.

Now either sub will get down, the CVX's I can tell you this personally, either sub you choose make sure you build them a good home, so they are able to shine.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

That wasnt even an option...

You are catching on, stupid questions get stupid answers. These VS threads are getting to be too much. The fact is no one can answer them simply because subs act diffrent in different vehicles and enclosures.

Someday people will understand the enclosure is much more important then the sub being used. Just because 1 company is "mainstream" and the other is "internet based" doesn't make one better or worse. Personally I could give a shit less if I can call the owner, as long as I am taken care of it doesn't matter to me.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

You are catching on, stupid questions get stupid answers. These VS threads are getting to be too much. The fact is no one can answer them simply because subs act diffrent in different vehicles and enclosures.

Someday people will understand the enclosure is much more important then the sub being used. Just because 1 company is "mainstream" and the other is "internet based" doesn't make one better or worse. Personally I could give a shit less if I can call the owner, as long as I am taken care of it doesn't matter to me.

X2!

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

And one more thing I have seen lesser subs kick the ass out of better subs because of instal and vehical type so what ever you decide to use just do it right the first time

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Personally I like paper cones sound. I haven't tried a DC yet (mine is on the way) but from what I understand the customer service is excellent. As far as Kicker goes, I have used them and I liked them. But like I said, I like paper cones sound better. CaptainPlaznetz has a good shop and that helps just in case something happens. I'm sure Kicker will stand behind their product but I don't know how hard it will be to go directly through them for a warranty issue. Also I don't know how they work as far as authorized dealers. Some things to look into/ think about.

doalogo-1.jpg