World's Fastest Tag Team Rhyme Spitters

Nas & AZ

Havoc & Prodigy (aka Mobb Deep)

This battle right here would definitely embarass them and end their careers tryin to spit something really quick.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Don't get me wrong Twista is really cool but if you really pay attention you can kinda catch every word he says. But unlike Bone they have a way where one sec it's like they're singing then BAM they start spittin some shit like they're posessed or something. TechN9Ne I'm not so sure about I only heard "Mama Said" and the one where there's a gunshot in the intro and he starts spittin. If there was material of his that y'all can share I'll be more than glad to have a sec. opinion.

What?

I meant Nas/AZ & Mobb Deep being in this battle would get their careers ended and embarrased forever. I know both teams are VERY NICE at rapping but NOT VERY QUICK doing it.

I meant Nas/AZ & Mobb Deep being in this battle would get their careers ended and embarrased forever. I know both teams are VERY NICE at rapping but NOT VERY QUICK doing it.

Well I guess I can't argue because the topic is "fastest" rappers but i think nas & az could battle anyone....just my opinion. I'd put jadakiss in there too.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

• 1 month later...
If there was a tag team battle between Krazy/Bizzy Bone vs. Twista/TechN9Ne to see who could rhyme the fastest. What team do you think would win the battle?

P.S. don't take it too serious it's just a thought I had. Just a good ol' fashion battle lol.

R U GUYS SERIOUS?

TWISTA YA BUT TECHN9NE?

HES NOT DAT FAST

BONE ALL DAY EVERYDAY

SPECIALLY BIZZY

ITS A WRAP

BONE ALL THE WAY

half the time bone is saythign the same shit over and over or shit that makes no sense at all, if its fasterst with no meaning yea sure bone

i dont no wat songs u be hearing by them but they dont say the same shit over and over agian maybe in the chorus but dats da chorus

bone is da fastest and da best no competition