Dan208 Posted October 24, 2009 Author Report Posted October 24, 2009 Thanks everyone. I figured coming from Crutchfield it would be pretty legit. What I was looking at was a factory refurbished Kenwood HU. It's $40 cheaper than the new unit and has the factory warranty, but doesn't come with all the free installation gear. Since that's the case, maybe it would just be better to buy it new. Dan Quote Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
loganberry Posted October 24, 2009 Report Posted October 24, 2009 if it has a warrenty then i say go for it...if not i would pass, i have a friend that has bought 2 zx 400.1's, 1 new, 1 refurb, both working flawlessly Quote My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
melonhead Posted October 24, 2009 Report Posted October 24, 2009 Thanks everyone. I figured coming from Crutchfield it would be pretty legit.What I was looking at was a factory refurbished Kenwood HU. It's $40 cheaper than the new unit and has the factory warranty, but doesn't come with all the free installation gear. Since that's the case, maybe it would just be better to buy it new. Dan In that case it's probably better to spend the extra $40. If it was a few hundred dollars then definitely go refurbished. Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted October 24, 2009 Report Posted October 24, 2009 When I worked at Sears, I was buying all f my power tools refurbed from the Parts and Service dept, had no problems I beat up my table saw, and air compressor, and no issues Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.