Sonic Electronix

yeah i know but i like them amps and stuff but is there anything under 100 or right at 100 withe the right wattage i need and like i have asked how can i bridged the subs to one ohm to get the most out of the amp i need to know how to hook the subs up do u know?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Give this thread 24 hours. Almost everyone on here will agree with what im saying. Just wiat and you will get your answer.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Yes i know how to wire subs to one ohm. But your amp isnt 1 ohm stable. And if you want the right amount of watts. You will have to pay. Thats just a fact. If your hapy with wat you have then why upgrade. If you wnat to upgrade have about 300-500$ laying around. Then ask these questions.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

how come my amp says 600x1 isnt that bridge and when i got the sub from my mom they were hooked up left sub positive to positive on the right sub and negative from the left sub to the negative on the right sub then down to the terminal on the smae wire is that 2 ohm or 1 ohm i dont know when it comes to that

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Guest Nismofreak

I have to agree - Hifonics is proven to be reliable and fairly powerful. For the cash, hifonics is a great choice...

Yah. 24 years in buisness I think and make great stuff. That is why I'm going hifonics on all my amps.

how come my amp says 600x1 isnt that bridge and when i got the sub from my mom they were hooked up left sub positive to positive on the right sub and negative from the left sub to the negative on the right sub then down to the terminal on the smae wire is that 2 ohm or 1 ohm i dont know when it comes to that

If the subs are single 4 ohm voice coil. That would equal 2 ohms. But the subs are still only seeing 50-75 watts a peice.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

there dual they have two positive and two negatives on each sub and there is like a negative to positive jumper wire on each sub so it leaves just one positive and one negative on each sub

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

if there dual 4's i belivie that would equal a 1 ohm load to the amp. Im not to sure about that now. 4/2=2 ohm/2=1ohm. I beleive that equals 1 ohm. But like i said that amp IS STILL NOT ENOUGH MAN. Just keep what you have. Once you get a job and save some money then buy some better stuff. You willl never regret it.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire