Sonic Electronix

that sux i blew up 1 of my subs today i think imma drop massive myself....

the shitty part, is when it works, you think you found something great, It kicks ass. But it it falls apart. coaxes would come in with the tweeters not attached, subs would melt(yes the cones would melt)the amps would just stop working. Send them back for exchange, you get a referb back...that dosent work.Talk to one of the factory reps, and they give you this sales pitch where you can strap 15 amps and get a billion watts, and they got all the lab testing to back it. Then they tell you to dump your distributor and buy in with them, and they can make you a millionaire over night, and they give this pitch at your distributors open house. At one time I had 9 sets of the coaxes, 13 subs, and 11 amps I had to exchange to my customers at retail prices, and got stuck with..Massive cost me a ton of money.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

the shitty part, is when it works, you think you found something great, It kicks ass. But it it falls apart. coaxes would come in with the tweeters not attached, subs would melt(yes the cones would melt)the amps would just stop working. Send them back for exchange, you get a referb back...that dosent work.Talk to one of the factory reps, and they give you this sales pitch where you can strap 15 amps and get a billion watts, and they got all the lab testing to back it. Then they tell you to dump your distributor and buy in with them, and they can make you a millionaire over night, and they give this pitch at your distributors open house. At one time I had 9 sets of the coaxes, 13 subs, and 11 amps I had to exchange to my customers at retail prices, and got stuck with..Massive cost me a ton of money.

thats nuts man yeah im actually looking into what im going to get next...

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC