Ebay SCAMMER ALERT -- Do not sell your amp to Andy Weiser aka andy4879 or James Lincoln AKA JUSTONEMOREAMP on Ebay !!

Ebay user Golfclubsrus2008-2008 is Andy 'Drew" Weiser from Ebay. He has since changed his Ebay buying name to stay under the Ebay radar.

Also Blareaudio901 and 3 other buying names that he uses are for James Lincoln "justonemoreamp"

Their selling names are Andy4879 and justonemoreamp and they have been doing this SCAM for years and years.

They create different buying user names every 2-3 months and buy amps then dispute 8 out of 10 of the amps with PayPal and the sellers by claiming the amps they receive are either DOA or needed work or damaged by UPS and Fed-Ex. Justonmoreamp likes to use the amp was sticking out of the box when I received it on about 80 percent of the amps that he buys with his numerous buying only account that creates. Regardless if they work perfect. After the coast is clear they lists the amps on their selling names "Andy4879" or "justonemoreamp" and sell it for 3x times as much as he paid for it.

Here is a example. They buy a amp for 200.00 -- then claim it needs repair and scams the seller for say 100.00 -125.00. Now they only have roughly 100.00 into a amp that in truth works perfect and NEVER needed any type of repair. Then they post the amps that they SCAMMED innocent and honest ebayer out of on their seller account which is Andy4879 or justonemoreamp for 399.00 or best offer. They then sell it for around 350.00 and make around a 250.00 profit when all is said and done.

Here is the "KICKER" !!! If you deny his PayPal claim and tell them to get lost or please send my amp back they then destroy your amp and send it back or send you back a COMPLETELY different amp...

Lets say you send them a U.S. Amps $500.00 amp. You will probably get back a broken Jensen amp that weighs around the same as your U.S. amps.

Andy Weiser and James Lincoln are the most treacherous people anyone honest person can run across Ebay.

The funniest part is that Andy tries to play tough guy and a bully but he is really a 5'3 285lbs midget.

This folks is 100% the truth. Go on google.com and put in Andy4879 or justonemoreamp scammer and see what comes up.

...................was going to post some things, but read more in depth...

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

justonemoreamp happens to be a member on here... hmm

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

lol if hes a member GIVE HIS I.P ADRESS TO MEEE LOl

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

HHmm maybe good info.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Where'd you copy that from?

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card