question for you guys with in dash preamp eqs

I got this EQ, had it a while, never used it. But im debating between going with a single din and double din HU. If i go DD i wont use the EQ, but if i go single, i may wanna try it out. But ive been wondering why is it people use the EQ when sometimes their HU has TONS of options. I mean, the EQ gets rid of quite a few options since it only has one set of inputs. Just wondering what your thoughts were.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I got this EQ, had it a while, never used it. But im debating between going with a single din and double din HU. If i go DD i wont use the EQ, but if i go single, i may wanna try it out. But ive been wondering why is it people use the EQ when sometimes their HU has TONS of options. I mean, the EQ gets rid of quite a few options since it only has one set of inputs. Just wondering what your thoughts were.

not really positive if this is what your asking but...I have a hifonics HFEQ in dash and it has far from just one set, however the main reason I bought mine was because it also boosts the signal to 8-9 volts (a good idea if your HU is only 2-4 volt output)...also, you cant really tell whose HU has what...like mine lacks alot of options Id like to have, but pioneers have a pretty good amount of options to them...it really just depends man...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I mean, with my first HU it wouldda made sense, since it had one set of pre amp outs on the back. The EQ has one set of inputs and 3 sets of out (front/rear/sub). Alot of the HUs ive been lookin at have 3 sets of outputs. so would using the EQ be a waste?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived