Sundown Audio

2 RF 15" P3's

ericdude101

you could get d2's instead of 4's so you could wire them lower... it would get more to them with that amp

That's wrong information. If he is running two subs he would need the D4s so that he could wire it down to 1ohm. The D2s would only give him an option of 1/2 ohm, 2 ohm, or 4 ohm.

The t1000 would be a good choice for the subs, The RMS power is 500watts per sub, and can take a little more and the t1000 puts out more than rated and would power the subs perfectly.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

That's wrong information. If he is running two subs he would need the D4s so that he could wire it down to 1ohm. The D2s would only give him an option of 1/2 ohm, 2 ohm, or 4 ohm.

The t1000 would be a good choice for the subs, The RMS power is 500watts per sub, and can take a little more and the t1000 puts out more than rated and would power the subs perfectly.

.5, 2, or 8 ohm...not 4 ohm. either way you dont want to get dual 2's unless you're running them to an amp thats only 2 ohm stable, like a kicker amp. stick with a dual 4, and go with something closer to a 1500 watt amp, so you have the headroom. just cause you have the extra power doesnt mean you always have to use it.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived