TeejayBee Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 speaking of roll pans anyone know where to get a new back bumper where its the roll pan bc i dont get how the other kind of roll pan workslol i have a 97 blazer
LoudNLow931 Posted November 1, 2009 Author Report Posted November 1, 2009 Go to LMC and order a book thing 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted November 1, 2009 Author Report Posted November 1, 2009 www.lmctruck.com 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Blazerbass Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 Heres the headunit... Any way I can get my iPod to work with it? If not I need a good FM transmitter or something.http://www.crutchfield.com/S-6pDg27GJSUu/p...b=detailed_info Well if you look in the specs page, it says AUX (Optional) so if there isnt an aux output on the front, it must be in the back. If its optional its possible http://www.secondskinaudio.com/
TeejayBee Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 well i was also looking into something like this http://wingswestusa.com/product.php?produc...t=77&page=1
01xtreme Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 congrats on your blazer extreme, I have one my self...obviously. do yourself a favor and sand down those rear plastic trim pieces around your rear side windows. Im going to be doing the same to mine. For some reason they absolutely hate being out in the sun, and get this horrible fade/texture from the sun. You can do 2 15's behind the rear seats no problem, I ran that for a couple years. at the height of the rear seat you can squeeze about 7.5cf. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
TeejayBee Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 with two 15"s i have two 15 L7s' and you im putting one in the back and then one right behind my driver seat b.c i took my back seats out
LoudNLow931 Posted November 1, 2009 Author Report Posted November 1, 2009 congrats on your blazer extreme, I have one my self...obviously. do yourself a favor and sand down those rear plastic trim pieces around your rear side windows. Im going to be doing the same to mine. For some reason they absolutely hate being out in the sun, and get this horrible fade/texture from the sun. You can do 2 15's behind the rear seats no problem, I ran that for a couple years. at the height of the rear seat you can squeeze about 7.5cf. Cool. Did you ever have any problems with your brake lights staying on?? I'm hoping teh dealership fixes it tomarrow Ive only got to drive it once! lol 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Destram Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 I haven't had any problems out of my Xtreme Blazer. Oh, and as far as systems go, I fit four 15s in the back of mine, and I plan on throwing two more in there after Christmas. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.