LoudNLow931 Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 So after about 2 months of looking I found a Decent priced Extreme in amazing condition. I'm going to test drive it and buy it tomarrow if it drives good and still looks like the pics. I can't wait, I'm 18 and this will be my first car. I plan on putting the system thats in my sig in it. Probly wont be for a month or 2 though but ill get some cheap system until then haha. Check it out. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
EricM9104 Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 wasted thread space. dream signature.... go figure 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
LoudNLow931 Posted October 26, 2009 Author Report Posted October 26, 2009 Naw I already have $2,000 Saved up for teh system 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
xX MocK Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 Well make sure to setup a thread of build with lots of pics haha.
tehbert0 Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 measure the space. i donno if you'll be able to fit two 18's back there http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
EricM9104 Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 measure the space. i donno if you'll be able to fit two 18's back there Behind 2nd row seats, no. Remove 2nd row, yes. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
LoudNLow931 Posted October 26, 2009 Author Report Posted October 26, 2009 Back seat will be gone if I have to I might do 4 15's. Also I'm trying to think of a license plate I wanna do LoudNLow but it wont fit. Any suggestions? 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
white4d96 Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 Back seat will be gone if I have to I might do 4 15's. Also I'm trying to think of a license plate I wanna do LoudNLow but it wont fit. Any suggestions? Lose the W and you got it =] Too many projects, too little time...
Austin175 Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 looks almost exact to my best friends 2002 extreme same color 2 door an body kit just his has some powerbass an diamond stickers on his not a bad vehicle kia spectra 4 door HU-a kenwood kdc-692x optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back ) Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator 1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming ) front speakers - back speakers - 2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future) Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime ) i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)
Destram Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 Grats. I'm on my second Xtreme..the first was an S10, and this one is a Blazer. I love it. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.