If anyone needs any help or advise on how to lower a volkswagen, let me know and I will help you out. I've done installs on MK1s, MK2s, MK3s, MK4s, and MK5s.

Here's my personal dub.

3941934524_ee60466413_b.jpg

I got about 5mm of clearance on flat ground. Right there I had my tire in the drainage channel and that's why it is touching the ground.

Of and here's a older pic of it.

l_ac455c6138d54a1a8ba07ad1972c4879.jpg

Looks different now.

But yeah if anyone needs help, just hollar.

Volkswagen isn't my hobby, It's my addiction.

here are the bed bags for VW's IMO

http://www.openroadtuning.com/store/store.html

and OP, what suspension are you on? I almost bought some ultra lows for my civic today but found a really good deal on some other suspension

my savior. i bagged the rear of my mk3 jetta but im havin a hard time findin front bags i know your title says lowerin but i didnt know if you did any baggin buisness too. any help would be appriciated

dub luv

img00688.jpg

Idealy, you could run some bag yard bombers or bag yard shorties, but those things are super expensive.

I'd run some Uvair Aero sports over some nice shocks, but you wont lay frame with them unless the shocks are threaded(like coilovers)

What did you do to the rear?

I am running modified vmaxx coilovers.

I am still working on my air setup.

Here's a link to the aero sports

http://www.kleankustoms.com/index.php?act=...mp;productId=51 (not saying you should or shouldnt buy from them, just a link I found online, I have no personal experience with kleankustoms)

Volkswagen isn't my hobby, It's my addiction.

holy shit! more v-dubs!

hey SLowVRT, are you on vortex? you name looks familiar.

Ryde - that sequoia jetta is the shit!!! I wanna see that front end on the ground!

I just picked up a 97 sequoia jetta to replace my 96 Golf that was totalled out due to me sliding into someone who turned in front of me and the airbag going off. I swapped the coils from the golf to the jetta in this pic:

IMG_1614.jpg

I took the system out of the golf, and gonna move it to the Jetta. May do a build up on here. Here's a vid of my golf:

Nice to see some more vw's in here. :drunk: :wub: :wub: :wub:

1996 Vw Jetta

Crunch 1500watt

1- Kicker 15" L7 @ 1ohm in a 4cu. ft. Ported Enclosure Tuned to 32Hz.

4- 6.5" Menace Door Speakers &

2- Menace super tweeters in the dash

139.11db @ 40hz (6/2010..old amp setup)

haha heres the 2 L5s i had in mine

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> ">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

• 1 month later...

haha that shit is awesome bro!

I like that rear deck piece you made. Does that rattle at all? My stock rear deck flaps like hell from my L7, and looks like crap cuz I had to add 1" spacers to raise the deck speakers to fit the enclosure in the trunk. I need to get some pics and vids of my jetta goin...

I also just picked up 2 '05 10" L5's still sealed in the boxes. Gonna use them to daily as the box for the 15 is uber heavy.

1996 Vw Jetta

Crunch 1500watt

1- Kicker 15" L7 @ 1ohm in a 4cu. ft. Ported Enclosure Tuned to 32Hz.

4- 6.5" Menace Door Speakers &

2- Menace super tweeters in the dash

139.11db @ 40hz (6/2010..old amp setup)

Archived