Second Skin Audio

Thinking of doing 4th-order

Believe so. Without looking at my trunk I will guesstimate that I have at least 6 cubes at my disposal if push came to shove, maybe a little more. I am about 99% sure I can get at least 5.5 cubes just by making box like my current one, but twice the depth. If I remember I will get dimensions tomorrow.

Too many projects, too little time...

Not quite sure on the problems your having but having researched those they only need .75 to 2.0 per sub and your box is 4.25 for both. I would go and get some poly batting at 1" and layer the bottom, back and the left or right side atleast and try that out.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Not quite sure on the problems your having but having researched those they only need .75 to 2.0 per sub and your box is 4.25 for both. I would go and get some poly batting at 1" and layer the bottom, back and the left or right side atleast and try that out.

i tried to tell him.... and the alpine manual say 1.75cuft max...... i tried to tell him to stick to specs but everyone else told him to go bigger... should have listened to me im the one who sold him the subs... im telling you right now bro... 1.5cuft net per wofer tuned to 38hz...

i had them on a diamond 800.1 @.5ohm for a comp last year and did 139.1 on music.

ktown: pm me and ill design you an enclosure for free... its the least i can do

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?