Second Skin Audio

Why not Orion

Great subs, I just get the feeling of their subs being more of a SPL sub not daily. I may be totally wrong but that's just the vibe I get.

Plus a lil too much $ for me. lol

Edited by brsteinbach

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

i always wondered that to but i think orion has the most power hungry sub out.

My $.02 is since meade runs FI and DC is becoming more and more well known and ppl are just trying to have a set up like them. Just look on this forum there are so many taho's with btl's. Im not downing on these brands but i think since orion is more of a main stream brand ppl tend to avoid the just because.

it doesnt really matter what other ppl think bout ur system but if ur happy then its good. I heard the HCCA 15" and all i can say is holly shit That thing is ridiculous i seen guys run it off 7k and it still holds up.

Nothing is wrong with orion Just maybe it a little expensive and you could get something better for cheaper. But i say stick with it.

nothing wrong with their hcca series at all.

it, for me, was cheaper to buy dc. plus there are many people out there that say some of those brands you listed will be louder than the orions.

its all in preference...

i have yet to see anybody on this forum bash or talk down on those hccas, so i dont know why you posted this.

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

good qustion they seem like good subs

i don't like how the basket looks though

what !!!! :shok: are you serious that basket looks hella tough and well built esp. red. I really like how they did the recone and the face of the sub. Makes it look tough as fuck. and the excursion is a wow

nothing wrong with their hcca series at all.

it, for me, was cheaper to buy dc. plus there are many people out there that say some of those brands you listed will be louder than the orions.

its all in preference...

i have yet to see anybody on this forum bash or talk down on those hccas, so i dont know why you posted this.

Re-read the post. Its just a question out of curiosity. I never said anyone was bashin Orion, I just like to hear different opinions from other people, thats all.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread