Hellbound Train Posted October 29, 2009 Author Report Posted October 29, 2009 The shirt was 12 because I hadnt set a commission for it. Ill put up a shirt for you right quick. Thanks for the input.
Ram Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 why is the black shirt $12? is it because its black?
Hellbound Train Posted October 29, 2009 Author Report Posted October 29, 2009 Shirt added. Hope everyone likes what I have put up so far. Order up people.
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 Are these just standard T-shirts w/ heat sealed print on it?? Still wondering why the black w/ red lettering Team SMD shirt is $7 more than the others same shirts that have white lettering... I used to work part time in a store that did screen printing, heat sealing, and embroidery so I know what tees like this should cost. Just red lettering is by no means a $7 difference, maybe $.50 at the most if any. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
justinlc3 Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 Those shirts look good. 2000 VW Jetta Pioneer headunit 1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set 4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9 4 Selenium 6w4p 6" 2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz Digital Designs CM1000 Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4 Plans New Box New headunit New Amps R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS Rockford Fosgate headunit 2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5" 2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6 2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4" Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c 4 Selenium 6w4p 6" 18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz Hifonics Brutus 1200 Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4 Alpine 4 channel Optima Red Top Plans New Box New headunit New Amps
Hellbound Train Posted October 29, 2009 Author Report Posted October 29, 2009 The reason for different prices may be anything from the commission I have set for the shirt. Some actually have something on the back too which ups the price. The print on these shirts is a flex print.
MTX J30 Posted October 29, 2009 Report Posted October 29, 2009 The reason for different prices may be anything from the commission I have set for the shirt. Some actually have something on the back too which ups the price. im going to put money in paypal on friday but the banks makes me wait 3 days so i should order it on monday or tuesday Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
Hellbound Train Posted October 29, 2009 Author Report Posted October 29, 2009 Thanks for any orders made. I greatly appreciate the input and orders especially during this time. This extra income is a small amount but it will help with my build.
Hellbound Train Posted October 29, 2009 Author Report Posted October 29, 2009 Im going to work more on the shirts. Anyone who orders and receives a shirt feel free to put up pics. Im thinking of ordering one myself.
Hellbound Train Posted November 2, 2009 Author Report Posted November 2, 2009 Hit up the shop people and check out the shirts http://SPLClothing.spreadshirt.com. While you are checking out the shirts and shopping feel free to listen to my theme song- Savoy Brown- Hellbound Train http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hNjxJCXfis
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.