Hellbound Train Posted November 10, 2009 Author Report Posted November 10, 2009 Bump. Hit up the shop and check out the shirts people. The commission for these I could definitely use right now to help finish my build. http://SPLClothing.spreadshirt.com
Hellbound Train Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 Check it out people! Will be updating with new shirts as soon as possible. http://SPLClothing.spreadshirt.com
Hellbound Train Posted May 21, 2010 Author Report Posted May 21, 2010 Figured I might as well try this again as somewhat of an extra income. Only a few shirts in the shop and will work on more. Its just simple t shirts but I figured I would give it another try. <a href="http://splclothing.spreadshirt.com/">My Shop</a>
USLESS Posted May 21, 2010 Report Posted May 21, 2010 technically the only way any legal issues can aries is if smd is trade marked an then if it was it should be on the trade mark web sit just in my 2 cents and no disrespect to you Steve just some info i have learned about from opening my own business my 94 ranger build http://www.stevemead...4-ranger-build/
corona_jeff Posted May 21, 2010 Report Posted May 21, 2010 i think dustin and myself are gonna get a few next week. can you do a custom shirt for us maybe?
Hellbound Train Posted May 22, 2010 Author Report Posted May 22, 2010 I will see if I can create some custom stuff on photo shop to use on the shirts. I believe Steve had no problem with it as long as I did not put steve meade designs on it and I probably can't use our logo so I will figure something out.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.