Windows 7

Indeed it does use less resources, in my opinion, if your computer runs vista, it will run 7.

And 7 will run better than vista.

wish i knew how to screenshot
Its the home button (above num lock). push the fn button and the home/screen shot button at the same time

Not in every case, My laptops prt scr button is with insert, not home.

So what you want to do is look for a button with the text ptr scr, Hold fn and then press ptr scr. then you can paste it in paint, or any image editor you prefer and upload it.

razor5070.png

if you have vista there is a tool called the snipping tool.. just use that lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

1. Windows 7 is NOT vista sp3. There was a lot of stuff done under the hood that no one will ever see, especially an end user.

2. Should you upgrade from XP to 7? Well, yes. However, doing an upgrade is a p.i.t.a. Do a new install and start all over.

3. Prt Scr button. You really shouldn't have to press any other button other than that to do a screen capture. I have never used the home button to do that, and have never heard of anybody else doing it... until now. Sounds like somebody has the keyboard remapped.

4. If you have Vista you shouldn't need to upgrade to 7. Baloney!! Vista was a shot in the foot for Microsoft, just like ME. Some could run it without any problem, some couldn't. Most didn't want to cause it sucked.

7 is much less a memory hog. All the apps I've been running on 7 ultimate also take up less memory than they did on XP or Vista. My system is more stable, speedier, and happier than it ever has been. Anything I plug into the computer is automatically found. I haven't had to load any 3rd party drivers even though I do (Nvidia) for other benefits. I have had no lock up, freeze ups, blue screens, intermittent reboots (unless my video cooler quit working), or any other bad side effects of running the OS. I turn the system on, light a cigarette, and it's sitting at the desktop ready for me to do what I need to.

I haven't had to use the compatibility mode yet, but I am sure I will have to eventually (older games I like).

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

This is my newest version of windows 7 it works amazing.. no bugs at all

very quick..

plus a few tweaks to it :)

screenmx.png

Dude that's just the Eternity release... all that stuff comes pre-installed.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

i used windows 7 for like a week on my friends laptop... im going to be throwing a dual boot setup on it with probably xp and a custom linux kernel... i don't honestly like windows 7... and im not going to bash it like a arrogant linux eliteist would...

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Dude that's just the Eternity release... all that stuff comes pre-installed.

Really? In that case, where can I get that bar at the top?

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Really? In that case, where can I get that bar at the top?

Just google Windows Se7en Eternity.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Yes, he is running Windows 7 Eternity. Not sure where you can get just the app to do the bar thing. Used to be stuff like that for XP.

I'll probably be running Win 7 Eternity soon. Looks like a new release is gonna happen and form what I hear it's gonna be good.

Look for an app called rocket dock. I "think" that is what is used in win 7

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Yes, he is running Windows 7 Eternity. Not sure where you can get just the app to do the bar thing. Used to be stuff like that for XP.

I'll probably be running Win 7 Eternity soon. Looks like a new release is gonna happen and form what I hear it's gonna be good.

Look for an app called rocket dock. I "think" that is what is used in win 7

technically its just a stock windows 7.. i installed each and every component individually.. yes every one..

and here is a quick vid

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived