s-saudio Posted January 29, 2010 Author Report Posted January 29, 2010 how many windshields have you gone through in your cars? do you get a frequent customer discount from your local auto glass company? This would be the 4th now, there is a company I advertised for that would do glass for cheap when I had the eclipse....I should give them a call Caprice Wagon build 2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner 161DB on 15K @ 41hz Eclipse Build 155+ No Wall 2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner 2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner 2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner 2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion 2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion
Slapuhho Posted January 29, 2010 Report Posted January 29, 2010 This would be the 4th now, there is a company I advertised for that would do glass for cheap when I had the eclipse....I should give them a call I don't think that i've ever seen a video of your Eclipse that doesn't have a broken windshield. I'm sure the wagon will have the same fate lol. Great build man, as always. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
s-saudio Posted January 29, 2010 Author Report Posted January 29, 2010 I don't think that i've ever seen a video of your Eclipse that doesn't have a broken windshield. I'm sure the wagon will have the same fate lol. Great build man, as always. With a fraction of power now I am worried it may be too much fate, thanks though Caprice Wagon build 2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner 161DB on 15K @ 41hz Eclipse Build 155+ No Wall 2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner 2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner 2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner 2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion 2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion
Forevrbumpn Posted January 29, 2010 Report Posted January 29, 2010 damn, just went thru this whole build, pretty bad ass 6-18s, holey hell I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
basshead4life Posted January 29, 2010 Report Posted January 29, 2010 I will upload it to megaupload and send a link to you to download it from me. thanks Team S.M.D. Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1 - American Bass 500.1 - 60 ft of 3/0 -480 Ah of battery - (2) stock alternators (70 +90) - Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
IH8PunkRok Posted January 29, 2010 Report Posted January 29, 2010 in that last video did i see 18.8 v on the voltmeter? and damn already a windshield gone. you know how to build good shit man -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
s-saudio Posted January 29, 2010 Author Report Posted January 29, 2010 Stripper pole ftw! That will be the plan Project Eliminate Windshield FAILS haha thanks No problem I should have time to get the link up this weekend in that last video did i see 18.8 v on the voltmeter?18, the 4500 likes to run closer to 18-18.5 and damn already a windshield gone. you know how to build good shit man We shall see when I add power and start stiffening a few things more. I have a dual alternator bracket ready so I have 7 more batteries to add (only one bank of 7 is in right now) and the second alt. Caprice Wagon build 2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner 161DB on 15K @ 41hz Eclipse Build 155+ No Wall 2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner 2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner 2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner 2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion 2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion
s-saudio Posted February 1, 2010 Author Report Posted February 1, 2010 Dampened the roof more tonight and tossed a saz1500D on all 6 woofers just for laughs 2107 watts 1.25 ohms rise 43hz unsealed and untuned This very well may be capable of doing the 149.9 class off 2000 watts when finalized Caprice Wagon build 2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner 161DB on 15K @ 41hz Eclipse Build 155+ No Wall 2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner 2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner 2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner 2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion 2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.