Going to look at cars tomorrow... Thoughts/opinions wanted.

The newer M3s put out 414hp from the V8 they have and the previous model "only" had 333hp. Maybe you were thinking of the previous M5 model with the V8 that had 400hp, wish i could find one with lower miles. The 03 BMW M5 w/ 6spd is my favorite 4dr vehicle of all time, awesome body shape and a badass engine.

My bad yo! Been a while since I have looked at cars cuz I went with an SUV instead, and definatly a BMW since I cannot afford it in any way, shape, or form haha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

bmw 135i ;)

Yuck, plain and simple. Great engine and interior, but a horrible looking car otherwise.

The same twin turbo 3.0l v6 is in the 335i which I'll be looking at.. But the 335i at the dealer has the stage 2 Dinan upgrade done to it and will bring HP @ the flywheel to over 400hp. Its a 2007, black on black, 6spd, 26k miles and only $28k. I'm prolli equally excited to drive it as any of the other cars listed.

I have tomorrow off from work and all day it's gonna be like a kid in a candy store lol. It will be sad to see my beloved 06 Hyundai Sonata to go but I'd rather drive an Audi, BMW, Benz or a Lexus lol. Believe it or not, the Sonata is actually a pretty quick car(the 3.3l V6 model). In tiptronic it with the ESC off it will do a 0-60 time in the high 6s and it has seen over 140mph before pretty easily. Will do 120mph+ runs without much of a problem and is pretty stable at those speeds. Btw I do not condone doing things of this nature but all of the high speed runs were done late night in a section of highway w/ near no other vehicles on the road.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

You can never go wrong with a Toyota Supra, but good luck finding one lol

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.

You can never go wrong with a Toyota Supra, but good luck finding one lol

That was actually my first choice as long as it's tuned by Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Connor lol. If you're gonna make suggestions I just ask for them to actually be slighty intelligent and relevant.

new Taurus SHO? :unknw:

Can't believe I didn't think of that, this is an example of the reason why i made the thread... I'll see if the ford dealer I'm going to(gonna check out an 07 GT500) has any of them in stock.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

i vote for a fast hatchback has wayy more potential than trunk cars.

Check out Autotrader dot com

that is how I found my vehicle... got a great deal to. You can search your local area. I chose to drive about 80 miles to pick my vehicle up but I saved literally thousands on it.

Used 2004 Cadillac CTS V-Series

Only 22,000 Miles and cost $21,500 puts out over 400 horses and it is a luxury sport model.

or

Certified 2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 = 425 pony's

i vote for a fast hatchback has wayy more potential than trunk cars.

I'm not buying a car for its potential to be fast or loud, don't know why everyone isn't understanding that I want a high performance luxury car(like a used Audi RS6, BMW M5, MB E63 AMG, Lex IS350, etc). I don't know of any hatchbacks that fit into that category what so ever. Not looking to dump money into an engine bay of sum shitbox hatch to run a high PSI single turbo and have the engine stressing on a daily basis. Try driving a manual w/ a big turbo in traffic daily or on a long distance trip, it's no fun.

Plus I already have a vehicle that I've been destroying over the past four years with many different setups and DB levels(which the majority have been 150+). My explorer in my sig is that vehicle, it already has 2 300a alts and will be getting one more.. Plus it has more Damplifier pro than I can count anymore spread out basically over every inch/panel there is. It would be near pointless for me to start on something else unless i was planning on dumping tons of $$ into, which i was planning to( i bought an astro to run in 59.9, which I'm still gonna keep even though it won't be used for awhile). Instead of spending $15k+ on the setup and vehicle I've decided to take that money(which I had after i sold my 300zx), plus trading in my 06 Sonata and buy a badass daily driver instead.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Check out Autotrader dot com

that is how I found my vehicle... got a great deal to. You can search your local area. I chose to drive about 80 miles to pick my vehicle up but I saved literally thousands on it.

Used 2004 Cadillac CTS V-Series

Only 22,000 Miles and cost $21,500 puts out over 400 horses and it is a luxury sport model.

or

Certified 2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 = 425 pony's

Both of those are right nice choices especially the CTS-V, but there was a slight issue with both of them - Neither are within 1000 miles of where I live lol. Also I've driven the SRT-8 before and it was pretty quick, it's biggest fault is the cheap materials used on the inside. If it had a better interior I'd be looking much more into them because I loved the engine response and it has a lovely sound to it.

I have a couple friends that had CTS-Vs.. Great cars, very quick, sound awesome, decent interior but in the slightest bit of poor weather you had to be so careful on the throttle on the tires just spun uncontrolably. If there was sum way in hell that I could find a new model CTS-V with sum mileage on it I'd be willing to up my price range more than I'd planned. I test drove a 6spd 2009 CTS-V w/ the 556hp engine and I literally was smiling ear to ear when i got out of it.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Archived