Going to look at cars tomorrow... Thoughts/opinions wanted.

I'm not buying a car for its potential to be fast or loud, don't know why everyone isn't understanding that I want a high performance luxury car(like a used Audi RS6, BMW M5, MB E63 AMG, Lex IS350, etc). I don't know of any hatchbacks that fit into that category what so ever. Not looking to dump money into an engine bay of sum shitbox hatch to run a high PSI single turbo and have the engine stressing on a daily basis. Try driving a manual w/ a big turbo in traffic daily or on a long distance trip, it's no fun.

Plus I already have a vehicle that I've been destroying over the past four years with many different setups and DB levels(which the majority have been 150+). My explorer in my sig is that vehicle, it already has 2 300a alts and will be getting one more.. Plus it has more Damplifier pro than I can count anymore spread out basically over every inch/panel there is. It would be near pointless for me to start on something else unless i was planning on dumping tons of $$ into, which i was planning to( i bought an astro to run in 59.9, which I'm still gonna keep even though it won't be used for awhile). Instead of spending $15k+ on the setup and vehicle I've decided to take that money(which I had after i sold my 300zx), plus trading in my 06 Sonata and buy a badass daily driver instead.

Either way try using

autotrader dot com

Can sit down and browse all the local Dealers and Private sellers in your area. You can set the radius that you are willing to drive for a car, you can choose all the options you want. I have bought two vehicles by using autotrader

My current vehicle that I have is a 2003 Mercury Mountaineer that I purchased a year ago and its in excellent like new shape, Fully loaded leather, heated seats, Power pedals, Moon roof...ect..ect and I only paid $5,500.00

Give me a Zip I search it :)

1) g35.... Lookin too clean

3699470065_40b061b4d6.jpg

Get a baseline model, drop it a little, and throw some bad ass 19'' wheels on it.. You got everything you're looking for, and some pocket change left over.

That's a G37 btw lol. If I were to get one it would be a like an 06 G35 coupe w/ minimal mileage in the $22-25k range, then either strap on a TT kit or a S/C. I've been in a few G35s before, they are pretty quick but not nearly close to what I'm looking for performance wise. They are on my second tier range below the top ones I listed before. Basically if I'm not blown away by either an 04 Audi RS6, 05 BMW M5 or 06 MB E63 AMG tomorrow lol, then I'll move on to the second tier cars to look at more in depth.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

i would get a nice used G35...but thats just me

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

1) g35.... Lookin too clean

3699470065_40b061b4d6.jpg

Get a baseline model, drop it a little, and throw some bad ass 19'' wheels on it.. You got everything you're looking for, and some pocket change left over.

I know all u guys are talkin bout beemers n Benzs but personally if I have the money I'd get a Pontiac g8 09 or 10 for late 20s wit lots of potental and looks pretty badass a used caddy cts v would be on the list but don't like stick. Also a used a8 also but usually can't find those with low miles just my 2 cents

Must be nice.. Haha. Second Tier.... :01nocomment8so:

http://www.kbb.com/new-cars/infiniti/g37/2...;category=coupe ~$40,000 before taxes, licensing, loans and warranty BS..... You're lookin at a $43-47k car.. Depending on how well you can bargain. Given this is the 37, but its a nicer body style. EDIT: I fail, but nobody saw that :-P

Either way try using

autotrader dot com

Can sit down and browse all the local Dealers and Private sellers in your area. You can set the radius that you are willing to drive for a car, you can choose all the options you want. I have bought two vehicles by using autotrader

My current vehicle that I have is a 2003 Mercury Mountaineer that I purchased a year ago and its in excellent like new shape, Fully loaded leather, heated seats, Power pedals, Moon roof...ect..ect and I only paid $5,500.00

Give me a Zip I search it :)

Oh I know bout autotrader bro and I've used it to find sum vehicles in the past, plus have used it to find a few of the rides I'm going to check out tom.

If u wanna search a lil bit - 33019

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

I know all u guys are talkin bout beemers n Benzs but personally if I have the money I'd get a Pontiac g8 09 or 10 for late 20s wit lots of potental and looks pretty badass a used caddy cts v would be on the list but don't like stick. Also a used a8 also but usually can't find those with low miles just my 2 cents

I like the looks of a G8 GXP and the performance numbers speak for themselves but the interior(just like in the Charger) is very cheap looking/feeling.

Must be nice.. Haha. Second Tier.... :01nocomment8so:

Not second tier like that, it's just my next choices behind the ones I'm looking at. Now you're just making me sound like I'm a stuck up prick lol. I've worked my ass off since I was younger to get things I wanted because my family couldn't afford it. I've had pretty well paying jobs for my age when I was in HS and college, after graduating I got blessed with getting the opportunity I'm currently in now. My current job affords me the opportunities to buy nice things and it's a good feeling to know I did it on my own without any help.

When I was younger though I always spent the majority of the money i made(typical of my age at the time lol) and after I got into college I started saving money. Also learned how to let my money gain interest by putting it into CDs and money markets. Plus making basic moves on the stock market w/ penny stocks and things of that nature which made me sum more money. I have what I have today by making smart financial decisions and working 30-80hr work weeks basically non-stop from the time I was 16 til now(I'm 25 now).

Pioneer AVIC-N2

OK here is a couple cars in your area

The GOAT look badass

Really a Solstice hahaha. :01nocomment8so: I'd intentionally crash that car with myself in it.

The GTO is pretty nice looking and I've always been a big fan of the 6.0l engine the second edition had. Only negative is the dissapearing of Pontiac now and the interior is better than most GMs, but still isnt great. They are pretty comfortable cars but the dash and door panels are very cheap looking/feeling/sounding.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

Really a Solstice hahaha. :01nocomment8so: I'd intentionally crash that car with myself in it.

The GTO is pretty nice looking and I've always been a big fan of the 6.0l engine the second edition had. Only negative is the dissapearing of Pontiac now and the interior is better than most GMs, but still isnt great. They are pretty comfortable cars but the dash and door panels are very cheap looking/feeling/sounding.

With Pontiac gone it will definitly be a collector car :)

Archived