bag questions on a 95 S10

You can step the lower control arm to get better clearance. basically cut off the end closest to the wheel move it up 2-3 inches and weld it back on using extra metal to brace it. Taking the hump out of the lower and plating it is a good place to start. The front is way easier IMO than the rear but takes some skills to get it just right. Take your time and be careful that everything is going to clear the bag without touching it and you will be fine.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

thanks epicenter...i have never seen the actual suspension but buying new control arms seemed outrageous to me...

u have a totally different truck then us with dimes and u have way more fender room than us. so yes uppers and lowers, drop spindles to lay out on 20s is needed. till u have a dime and done this u cant say anything is outrageous. since u dont know bout dimes.

12060004.jpg

Engine1.jpg

12050005.jpg

pic37-1.jpg

u have a totally different truck then us with dimes and u have way more fender room than us. so yes uppers and lowers, drop spindles to lay out on 20s is needed. till u have a dime and done this u cant say anything is outrageous. since u dont know bout dimes.

Was this directed to me? If so, I assume you went on my website and saw my current project is a fullsize.

Let me share just 2 pics with you. Because before I bought the fullsize, I had a bagged and bodydropped Blazer. So I know the suspension. I was not talking out of my ass earlier.

The first pic is the frame and STOCK control arms. The lowers were de-humped and the uppers stock. The wheel and tire combo in the rear was the same as a 22 and the front was just over a 20. And it layed.

The seconds pics shows it to be so.

I can provide more pics if needed when I get back home and I have my computer.

framepainted1.jpg

jonblazerfrontlayed3.jpg

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

no it was not directed to u. i quoted who i was talkin to with a full size taco. dehumping will help it creates more room for the arm to move up yes. i got basically yelled at from the suspension shop and the guy that did my truck sayin its the poor mans way to do it. doing it the RIGHT way is for uppers and lowers with drop spindles. and wouldnt touch my truck till i dropped $800 on them. but every shop has there own way and methods of doing fronts/rears, maybe its a safety issue for them to cut on it. no i didnt see yer web page but ill have to take a look.

but i bet we can both agree we like to throw sparks

l_45115d81a36016abe9b9a1c81d57d9d9.jpg

cashmoney.jpg

I apologize lil italy. After re-reading, I see it wasn't towards me.

And my new project is more street rod truck. I am fighting the urge to bag it although I aready have the frame step notched.

As far as the de-humped arms being the poor mans route....thats crap. Sounds like they just didn't want to do the work or didn't know how. Or wanted you to spend more money with them for the new arms.

And I have pics of a Toyota we all did. But they are on my computer so I will have to wait to post them up. It was body dropped so it was Z'd. But he layed out before the BD so it could be placements of the bags and brackets you currently have.

layed front out??? please post pics of that... stock control arms???

Yes...... when I get home and time...... Yes.

its cool man, i see sum great work on door panels. the red looks to be blazer with dual 6.5s looks great.

Thank you. They are Dayton 7" midbass.

Archived