2000 Impala sundown Audioque Iraggi new tl scores pg9

just got ur text...

looks good sir...judging from the windshield it may be louder than i expected too.. :D ...just hate when that happens ;)

wont be able to hear it tomorrow...but if ur off work saturday or sunday hit me up...

i likes me some audio stuff...

just got ur text...

looks good sir...judging from the windshield it may be louder than i expected too.. :D ...just hate when that happens ;)

wont be able to hear it tomorrow...but if ur off work saturday or sunday hit me up...

thanks again for all the help! you shoud see what it does to my back doors lol lost a rain gaurd today you can see it comin off in the vid...moves hella air too. a 3500 is going to be sick . Get off at work at 4 sat so any time after that is cool...

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Good stuff! I have an '01 Impala. Question though, how did you route the power wire from the front battery to the rear? I need a new way of routing mines. Also, I need to get an Alt. and some batts. My voltage sucks!

Good stuff! I have an '01 Impala. Question though, how did you route the power wire from the front battery to the rear? I need a new way of routing mines. Also, I need to get an Alt. and some batts. My voltage sucks!

my power is ran thought the left side fused to the back batt and power comin off the batt is fused to my amp...need to change my current ground so i can move my batt behind behind the box so i get better airflow.it already moves alot of air as it is now.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Digital cam died so more pics tommorow...these things are way louder than i expected they love the lows

hell yea man, im tuned to 35 hz and the lows are AMAZING, i hope ur just as happy as i am with these :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived