4 15's Build - Subs Are In And Vids Up!

youll be pushin it with those batteries but its still a good deal and its good to have some sort of power in there.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

youll be pushin it with those batteries but its still a good deal and its good to have some sort of power in there.

ya but like i said its only for a few weeks and i didnt wanna load up a bunch of kinetiks or something on the stock alt.

got some supplies now im just waitin for him to get here with the truck.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

hopfully 2 sheets of mdf will be enough but im probably gonna have to go buy more

picked up some super bright LED's Right now i got about 60, 50 mini's and 10 regular. Theres 100 more commin tomorrow(75 mini's and 25 reg.) along with the rest of the resistors and the plexi, wiring , and amps.

Posted Image

got a couple wired to the resistors but ran out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

These are leds from side marker lights of a trailer. they were $3 bucks at walmart and they are bright as hell. they will light up the inside of the box.

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh ya and i picked up a sticker for the plexi window. its reversed cuase its going on the inside of the plexi

Posted Image

and i will FINALLY be starting the build tomorrow!

Nice. Can't wait to see the build. That is a shitload of lights man. Should be very bright.

ya i cant wait to start it. ive seriously been loosing a ton of sleep over this build just thinking about it. but that was the goal to make it bright so i think ill accomplish that lol. the only thing thats sucks is wiring up all those damn lights. i know theres a few of you out there that know what im talking about.

Archived