Sonic Electronix

Steve Meade's Mac for his Tahoe

Steve,

You have to keep the Mac it takes some getting used to but they are truly badass machines - you can run windows and mac on the same computer where as on a pc you can only run windows which sucks i've been waiting for you to do this for a while now there is software that will allow you to run windows in an open widow in the mac operating system it is called Parallels 3.0 for Mac not to mention Mac has the most reliable computers on the market and kick ass customer service.

From,

Blackalak

2004 Cadi Escalade EXT on 24's

2 DC power 270 XP Alts

3 X DD 3515 dual 1.5ohm coils tuned to 35hz

All Morel Elate Hifi mids and highs

1 Arc Audio SE 4000 - 4350 watt class G/H Mono

1 Arc Audio SE 4200 - 1000 watt class A 4 channel

2 XS 2400

3 bat cap 800

Kenwood DNX 8400 Double Din Screen

Audio Control DQXS audio processing

151.4 on audiocontrol @ 40hz

150.3 on termlab @ 40hz

Steve,

You have to keep the Mac it takes some getting used to but they are truly badass machines - you can run windows and mac on the same computer where as on a pc you can only run windows which sucks i've been waiting for you to do this for a while now there is software that will allow you to run windows in an open widow in the mac operating system it is called Parallels 3.0 for Mac not to mention Mac has the most reliable computers on the market and kick ass customer service.

From,

Blackalak

linux beats all. make it what you want leave out what you dont

and windows has virtual pc which you can install any OS on and boot the computer with that instead of windows

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Yea, but Mac makes it simple and they still have the best reliability and best customer support, by any electronics rating company, and there is nothing like having your car PC fuck up on you when you hit a bump because they are slapped together, and the point is not to boot windows it is to be able to have two operating systems running at once, one opened in a window of the another. this allows you to surf the net with super safe virus proof Mac use the sound tuning programs of a PC while on the fly. no rebooting nessasary.

2004 Cadi Escalade EXT on 24's

2 DC power 270 XP Alts

3 X DD 3515 dual 1.5ohm coils tuned to 35hz

All Morel Elate Hifi mids and highs

1 Arc Audio SE 4000 - 4350 watt class G/H Mono

1 Arc Audio SE 4200 - 1000 watt class A 4 channel

2 XS 2400

3 bat cap 800

Kenwood DNX 8400 Double Din Screen

Audio Control DQXS audio processing

151.4 on audiocontrol @ 40hz

150.3 on termlab @ 40hz

:lol: I'm pretty sure he's joking about throwing it away plus do you completely understand a computer the day you get it and know how it works inside and out?

give him some time with it he'll figure it out I mean he figured out how to fit 4 18's and 30k watts in a tahoe and keep the back seats I think he can figure out a mac :lol:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

this allows you to surf the net with super safe virus proof Mac

LIES, lol. It comes down to what he is use to using, he knows everything (mostly) about the pc, just switching to a Mac i'm sure he's screaming wtf, while trying to figure shit out. But i'm with the other guy, Linux ftw

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

i love mac's... linux is OK but i would rather have a mac... it all comes down to your personal preference. in the end its everybody's opinion and what you like... tuesday night after seeing customcarputers post i stole my buddies mini mac and stuck it in my glove box... was thinking of doing the very same thing... but with all i got planned for the accord and lack of space i got im thinking i can put a 10.2" screen... i really need a excursion

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Just an FYI, you can run OSX on a PC, their called Hackintosh's

Do some more research before you boast claims. And Macs arent Virus proof, and have more security flaws than Windows machine, know why we dont hear about them?

Look at the market share of personal computers compared to Mac's. If I wanted to steal info and make money, I certainly wouldn't go after the small side of the pie

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Just an FYI, you can run OSX on a PC, their called Hackintosh's

Do some more research before you boast claims. And Macs arent Virus proof, and have more security flaws than Windows machine, know why we dont hear about them?

Look at the market share of personal computers compared to Mac's. If I wanted to steal info and make money, I certainly wouldn't go after the small side of the pie

times infinity.

I won't say that Macs are an inferior system, but I will say I've seen people have more problems with a Mac than a PC.

Personally, I'll probably never have a Mac. For what I need a computer for, it just be one expensive toy.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

times infinity.

I won't say that Macs are an inferior system, but I will say I've seen people have more problems with a Mac than a PC.

Personally, I'll probably never have a Mac. For what I need a computer for, it just be one expensive toy.

Im actually going to school for IT, then probally branching off to electrical engineering.

Ive worked in IT and have done alot of computer stuff(and broke alot of computer stuff), but one thing I hate the most is people spitting facts that they have no idea about.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Im actually going to school for IT, then probally branching off to electrical engineering.

Ive worked in IT and have done alot of computer stuff(and broke alot of computer stuff), but one thing I hate the most is people spitting facts that they have no idea about.

i didnt see him state any facts :01nocomment8so:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived