Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thanks for the feedback, will try it on sunday...

David, I already have a ground from the alt bracket, to the chassis. Thank you though for the feedback.

What do you mean by "core support"? thats good info, I will look into this on sunday. I can say this: I have less then 1ohm of resistance thru these new grounds to the rear buss bars, if this means anything...

The lower the ohms, the better the ground is of course. Anything around 6 ohms and above tends to make some noise, and potentially can get hot and cause other problems.

The core support is the front end where the headlights and radiator are at. Did you have a chance to work on it last weekend?

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

Posted

havent had a chance to even touch the truck lately, I can finally be happy and say.......i've been working to much! I did a 48hr shift, then a 12hr shift....... most hours i've had in a long time....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1311 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...