Got into my first accident

Dang man, what happened? Life is unfair sometimes i guess. Yea i really dont care if it takes a few weeks, just as long as the job is good and they dont mess it up and it costs way less, i would not mind!! smile.gif So what did u guys do when people donated, did u also check if engine got messed up after accident?

yea. we did a full estimation after making sure that the motor still was in working shape, then we ordered new parts, pulled the frames if they needed to, painted all of the new parts, installed them, and then test drove everything.

currently we've been working on a 98 toyota camery. we've been on it for 2 weeks after a kid went head on with a "tree" at "10" miles per hour. it looked more like a lightpole and 30mph lol. but anyways... we finished painting and installing most of the parts today. 2 weeks is all its taken us to do this "totaled" car.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

yea. we did a full estimation after making sure that the motor still was in working shape, then we ordered new parts, pulled the frames if they needed to, painted all of the new parts, installed them, and then test drove everything.

currently we've been working on a 98 toyota camery. we've been on it for 2 weeks after a kid went head on with a "tree" at "10" miles per hour. it looked more like a lightpole and 30mph lol. but anyways... we finished painting and installing most of the parts today. 2 weeks is all its taken us to do this "totaled" car.

thats awesome!! wow that sounds bad, but how much did something like that cost tho so i can get an idea?

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

maybe some good news....my dad came back and told me the community college emailed and said they will take a look at it and said that they will do it definitely if the car is still drivable, which it is, so everyone hope for the best, im a lil happier going to bed now, just a lil bit, but I wont be fully happy until they say they will do the job and for a good price as well :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived