Got into my first accident

So, owned a 1998 maxima for about 3 weeks now, been driving other cars since i was 16, got into my first accident. I was turning right on a green light while waiting in the middle of the intersection, then turned and clipped the corner of my car into an oncoming driver with ONE headlight on. I did not see her at all, yet the accident was blamed on me cuz i 'failed to yield". The good news is no one got hurt and my car is still drivable. All it needs is a new front bumper and an allignment check (which i just had done 2 days ago, payed 400 bucks). The bad news is i am on liability insurance with natrual disaster, so i am covering myself, insurance is covering the person i hit. I think its complete bull that its my fault cuz its illegal to have even 1 light out, and i didnt notice it till after i hit her. I am just hoping this fix is gonna be less than 1000 bucks. Please give me input and comments cuz im uber upset and pissed now :(

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

coulda been worse, i remember when i got in my first accident, its a horrible feeling, rear ended a girl in a mustang, no damage to my truck or her car, turns out hse has a system and likes bass, i made a new friend that day.....

hahahahahaha that made me feel better, except this was an older asian woman, with no headlight which i am pissed about. But thats life and shit happens

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

Did she at least get a ticket for a missing headlight? Glad nobody was hurt. I've run way too many injury accidents.

nope she didnt

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

That sucks bro i havent been in an accident yet knock on wood.

thats what i always thought, ive been driving for so long, never even had a near accident, yet this bull happens, i dont think its fair, but i gotta deal with it

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
Current Trunk Build:
Team gg.

So, owned a 1998 maxima for about 3 weeks now, been driving other cars since i was 16, got into my first accident. I was turning right on a green light while waiting in the middle of the intersection, then turned and clipped the corner of my car into an oncoming driver with ONE headlight on. I did not see her at all, yet the accident was blamed on me cuz i 'failed to yield". The good news is no one got hurt and my car is still drivable. All it needs is a new front bumper and an allignment check (which i just had done 2 days ago, payed 400 bucks). The bad news is i am on liability insurance with natrual disaster, so i am covering myself, insurance is covering the person i hit. I think its complete bull that its my fault cuz its illegal to have even 1 light out, and i didnt notice it till after i hit her. I am just hoping this fix is gonna be less than 1000 bucks. Please give me input and comments cuz im uber upset and pissed now :(

You should be glad that your car isn't all that bad and everyone is ok....when I got into my first accident not to long ago my car pretty much ended up too messed up for me to be able to fix it because I couldn't afford to, so I had to sell it for dirt cheap and the air bag tore me up and I still get random headaches and my insurance did nothing.

But things should get better for you.

Edit: about fixing your car, check your local junk yards, I know that around where I'm at there's some pretty decent cars that are usable for parts.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived