i was granting him a pass.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

for your first system keep it simple two twelves maybe 3 tens in a blowthrough a thousand to twelve hundred watts only do the big three should'nt cost to much and it will pound no problem

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Yeah BTL's are expensive and you're gonna need alot of money behind them(amps, wire, batts, alts, mids & highs to keep up) Not to mention the knowledge that it takes to build and maintain a system of that magnitude.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I still wouldn't do something like this for my first system man. Don't get me wrong like most on here I would like it to come out great for you but I think you may be in over your head.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

ya ik im taking out a loan for the truck and adding the system and rims in the final loan amount

lol have fun getting that financed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

itll be bad ass man but like bass head said it a lil too much even one would be too much. try one first for real for an everyday driver more than likely u will have one tthe top loudest daily drivers in ur area

im doin that with just 12's. dont think im bullshittin either when i9 say ur truck will rattle apart over a period of time. better have a good tool set and alot of patience. im sure ne one on hjere would agree with that

it would be better to go with 15's cuz what all ru listening to down the road that that 18 wil play at its full potential besides low low test tones. at least with 15's youll get some mid bass. also the largher the speaker the slower it will move so the more diferent it will sound . what ur used to with ur buddies system prolly wont even sound like the same beat which ever song yall play. try 15's seriouysly save ur self some money and still stomp his shit . ne one can see why ur louder when u have 4 times the power but try to get close to the same power and still be way louder. to me thats way more impressive

Archived