Sonic Electronix

2 btl 18" in a blow through in a '99 silverado

itll be bad ass man but like bass head said it a lil too much even one would be too much. try one first for real for an everyday driver more than likely u will have one tthe top loudest daily drivers in ur area

im doin that with just 12's. dont think im bullshittin either when i9 say ur truck will rattle apart over a period of time. better have a good tool set and alot of patience. im sure ne one on hjere would agree with that

it would be better to go with 15's cuz what all ru listening to down the road that that 18 wil play at its full potential besides low low test tones. at least with 15's youll get some mid bass. also the largher the speaker the slower it will move so the more diferent it will sound . what ur used to with ur buddies system prolly wont even sound like the same beat which ever song yall play. try 15's seriouysly save ur self some money and still stomp his shit . ne one can see why ur louder when u have 4 times the power but try to get close to the same power and still be way louder. to me thats way more impressive

WRONG WRONG WRONG... 18's can play a full range of tones just as well as 15's. Frequency range is all in the box and installation.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

i love these posts. I want to put this in a car im GETTING. lol

yea man no joke. i saw it and i was like why is it in general audio section...then bam facepalm

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

WRONG WRONG WRONG... 18's can play a full range of tones just as well as 15's. Frequency range is all in the box and installation.

yes u have a point but if it is normally to spec i havent dealt with fi that isn't the popular one around here lms ultras built to spec the higher ive heard them playt ok was this song by lil jon da blow.

before i say more what is the fs on this sub

what kind of shit is this went from advanced member too funky pwnt me that shits retarted who controls that shit fuck u man lol id rather be call the biggest asshole in the forum wtf

lol I noticed that earlier today

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

well answer my question what is the fs of the btl 18 or free air resonance i know my buddies lms ultra 18 is like around 20 and his box is to spec and he does not get mid bass for shit it dont sound bad but it sounds different i know enclosures mean everything . the mid bass on his system is just weak i dont yall are gettin my point to thius at all

for one thing this kid does not need 18's 15s have better response better all around range. and i just looked to see if fi has a site the fs is 31.3 thats worse than my 12's fi seems like a one not wonder sub now to me an 18 with an fs that high holy shit no wonder it picks upo mid bass lms ultra 18 fs is around 20hz and the box specs are tuning freq. 24 im sure the fi is way higher than that .

i would like to actually hear some fi 18s ive only heard their 15 bls sorryb i said 39 hz earlier i mis read it but still that high

15s have better response better all around range. and i just looked to see if fi has a site the fs is 31.3 thats worse than my 12's fi seems like a one not wonder sub now to me an 18 with an fs that high holy shit no wonder it picks upo mid bass lms ultra 18 fs is around 20hz and the box specs are tuning freq. 24 im sure the fi is way higher than that .

ohmygodjuststoppostingbeforeyoulookevenstupider.

:01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so:

Really. Just. Stop. Posting. All of this bullshit ~__~

EDIT: Also I call BS on your 153.2dB unless it was on an AC mic with the gain jacked.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

ohmygodjuststoppostingbeforeyoulookevenstupider.

:01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so:

Really. Just. Stop. Posting. All of this bullshit ~__~

well then correct me then. tell me where im wrong then buddy in down to learn. before i look stupider huh

Archived