team associated sc10 brushless

i have a team associated sc10 short course race truck for sale. it has a castle creations sidewinder 5700kv brushless set up on it, will do 55mph with 6-cell batteries, will do more with larger batteries. it has a tactic 2 channel 2.4 ghz radio system on it for glitch free operation and much longer range than the original radio. has 17mm wheel addapters on the rear to run 1/8th scale buggy wheels, as the original tires could not handle the brushless motor's power. right now it has pro line crime fighter tires on dish wheels on the rear. body is rough, but thats what happens with an rc truck this fast. comes with some extra parts, the original box, manuals, etc. also will come with the original speed control and an aftermarket team orion method sv2 motor, the original radio(never even put batteries in it), and some extra shock oil. it also has dean's plug connectors on the esc's and the batteries, will come with 4 six cell batteries, 2-team orion 3000mah, and 2-traxxas 3300mah. will include the charge plug adapter for the dean's plugs.

price is $375 plus shipping and 3% paypal fee. truck cost alot to build, and is extremely fast. i am selling because it is time for something new in my tahoe, and my local track has closed. i would rather sell local if possible so i don't have to ship it. i am in the ft. worth area.

i also have a hpi savage x 4.6 i will be selling soon it is mostly original with the exception of tires, wheels, brakes, robinson racing spur gear and clutch bell, and a custom painted pro line desert rat body(the back of the body is kinda tore up from wheelies). don't know what i would want for it yet, if you are interested pm me.

sc10

IMG00203.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01125.jpg

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01121.jpg

savage

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dude you still got the SC10?

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Sic just came up on a VERY Stong and underrated amp....

Shipped today via post office. 28 lbs of power.......

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

had to get big power for the level 4 xl 18. us amps ftw!

edit: i think i overshot on power actually...oh well.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

It's only 300 rms 2 4 ohms mono lol........ and was doing over 3800 at 18 volts in Melissa's blazer 3 years ago. You can always replace those DC's with the Real Engineering woofers I make lmao..................................... Also that is the exact amp I used in my can cutter video on youtube I forgot to tell you that in the trade agreement.

Archived