CaptainzPlanetz Posted November 3, 2009 Report Posted November 3, 2009 So I been shopping around for a few sets of components for a while and found these which I like, my plan is to put a 6.5" set in the doors, as well as a second 6.5" set in the kicks using the QLogic Kick Enclosure. Now my question to you guys is do yall think these are good high quality mids, and do you think they will sound great as well as keep up with 4000watts of bass. Here is a link to the set I am looking to get. http://www.woofersetc.com/p7174/CXS64-V2--...nent-System.htm ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
sully Posted November 3, 2009 Report Posted November 3, 2009 ID is a great brand, look around a little and you may find a better price on the same set. 2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's 2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine. 2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's 2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint
Neel Posted November 3, 2009 Report Posted November 3, 2009 Image Dynamics FTW! Please dont disrespect the components by putting them in the flimsy, resonant Q-logic kick panels, build your own or atleast beef up the Q-logic kicks. Too Much Stuff to list .
Nirvalica Posted November 3, 2009 Report Posted November 3, 2009 I got the CTX set, which is the step down. I like them a lot. When I ordered mine from woofersetc, they called like 10 or 15 mins later and said they were doing a promotion and I could upgrade to that set that you're looking at for an extra $70, which would end up being $100 less then what they are on the site normally. I'd call them and ask if they are doing that deal still. My Youtube Page. Check it out The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components Q-logic 6.5" kick pods CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass Kicker ZX350.4 Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap 7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz Sundown SAZ-1000D Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors
Boon Posted November 3, 2009 Report Posted November 3, 2009 Don't put them in kicks unless you vent through the floor or do something aperiodic. They're made for IB installation, if you choke them the midbass output fails. And a sealed kick pod will choke them like crazy. 10.x volts fo' life!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.