I have a wireless nic for my laptop, WPC54G linksys ver.1.2 and I had it installed on this laptop till the hard drive died. I just got windows installed on the new hdd and I was trying to install this card so that I could get internet elsewhere other then right next to my router (through ethernet) and it wouldnt work. It shows that my networks is there, but it wont connect to it, it always shows that it is trying, then in the end says that it cant. I tried to LiveChat with Linksys about it, but they were no help in this situation. I was wondering if you guys could help me out with what is going on. I feel like I have tried everything...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Man, I remember when this thing crashed. I knew that this card wasnt that good, but this thing is horrible... I am sitting about 10 feet from the router, and im not even getting full signal... it bounces around from 36mbps to 2.2mbps... I dont think it is ever at 54mbps like it says... I guess its good enough to mess around with though, but linksys is overrated... Just a heads up.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Yep. Linksys is a bitch. End of story. B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.