Sonic Electronix

Not quite the most common problem but here it is!

I need to find a place to put my spare tire. My spare tire just happens to be 40". This is my daily driver and i am putting a blow through with 4 15s in the bed. Between box, amps, and loads of powermaster batts, there isn't much room for a 40" tire.

First here is the truck -

IMG00312.jpg

Now I would like to do something like this -

Linky

but i would need to use a bed cover to make everything waterproof and that would take away from the waterproof by removing the tailgate.

Anybody got suggestions?

I just don't have a spare on my truck cause the stereo takes up the whole bed and the batteries, compressors, air tanks and fuel cell are all under the bed.

Not that big a deal really, how many times have you ever had a flat tire? I've had two in 15 years and both of them were on tires that I should have replaced anyway.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

why not use something like in the link that goes on top of the bed cover behind the window. like the baha racing trucks do.

or somethin like how 18 wheeler trailers too and havin it under the truck, behind the back axle.

or.. be like all us trunk guys with big systems and leave it in the garage. haha

That's ur daily driver? Dam! That's awesome!

As for the spare. Put it on the roof of the cab? :rofl: J/k.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

just dont carry it around,... imo u cant do much other then the roof or if u dont do a cab shell put the wheel on top of the box when ur all done

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

your truck sits up high enough weld something on the bottom of it :P

Alot of SUVs/Trucks have the spare under it near the rear. If that trucks gas tank isnt at the very back you should be able to find somewhere to put it there. You can make some kind of bracket to hold it up or just get some type of washer and a long ass bolt and run it up through the bed.

My Babies

bl-1.png

97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR

Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.