Sonic Electronix

I ordered a SDC2.5 15 from AQ on 10/31 at about 12:00 am Est. I was wondering if they send you an email letting you know they got the payment, I have a reciept from paypal. Do they send you an emial to let you know when it is being shipped? I'm pretty sure the Sdc2.5s are already built so they don't have to build. It's been five days and I have not gotten an email from them, I'm getting kinda worried. So will the sub just show up at my house? No tracking number? No email to let me know it is ok? This is my first time buying from AQ, so I'm not sure.

Thanks,

Joe

If I remember they should send you a tracking # but it does take some time. I think I received my sub about 2 or 3 weeks after I purchased, but others say they got their's relatively quicker so I guess it varies.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I always get an email with my tracking no. included. If you have any questions just give DJ a shout.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

when i ordered my amp from them i got an email from ups giving me the tracking number.. go back and look in your junk mail or spam for one from ups.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

I ordered a SDC2.5 15 from AQ on 10/31 at about 12:00 am Est. I was wondering if they send you an email letting you know they got the payment, I have a reciept from paypal. Do they send you an emial to let you know when it is being shipped? I'm pretty sure the Sdc2.5s are already built so they don't have to build. It's been five days and I have not gotten an email from them, I'm getting kinda worried. So will the sub just show up at my house? No tracking number? No email to let me know it is ok? This is my first time buying from AQ, so I'm not sure.

Thanks,

Joe

If you got a UPS from it, they recieved the money, and no they do not e-mail you to tell you it's shipped out, just check UPS to see when it ships out, but when I ordered my amp, I recieved the amp on the scheduled date.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I checked the junk and spam folders. Nothing in there. What's DJs username? I never have seen/talked to him. I'm just really excited because this is going to by basically my first OK build and I can't wait and don't want to wait.

kl0wn -- They didn't email anything so I can't check with UPS...

I don't want to seem antsy. It's been five days, which to them probably isn't that long, but for me it seems like it's been an eternity. lol. I may call tomorrow if I don't receive an email or something. I don't think they would have received my order until Monday. I ordered it I think to late on a Friday, and they are only open mon-fri. So if that is the case it's only been like two days.