mxdustinmx Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 Well, about to start my next build with the fi btl 18''. I have a extended cab and im finally ditching the backseat and going to build a little seat next to my box for the extra person. My max dimensions are 42 inches wide, 27 inches tall, and 20 inches deep. My last box i build i made the subs and port firing toward the front of the truck.. just like this I was wondering if i should face the sub and port like that, or have them facing up.. towards the roof? 01' Chevy Silverado 4x4 18'' Fi Btl Sundown Saz-3000D (Sold the system) New build coming soon.. Pics of My Truck
Namosh Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 I've had a few different boxes in the back of my truck and for me, subs forward, ports up sounded the best. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Dustin Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 Well, about to start my next build with the fi btl 18''. I have a extended cab and im finally ditching the backseat and going to build a little seat next to my box for the extra person.My max dimensions are 42 inches wide, 27 inches tall, and 20 inches deep. My last box i build i made the subs and port firing toward the front of the truck.. just like this I was wondering if i should face the sub and port like that, or have them facing up.. towards the roof? I am trying to get a hook up for me for a 15 inch" Fi Audio or acendent or im trying to get ahold of an 18" Fi for my car lol Car Owned:2000 Malibu Stereo:Ken-wood kdc 2022 # Of woofers 4 Amp:Ken-wood No capaciters all woofers are 12" Amp wattage 600 watts (SMD) MALIBU CUSTOM AZUL TYPHOON ADDITION OR A.K.A___M.C.A.T.A
abervintageman42 Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 i like how my sub up port up sounds
mxdustinmx Posted November 6, 2009 Author Report Posted November 6, 2009 I've had a few different boxes in the back of my truck and for me, subs forward, ports up sounded the best. Thanks, i really want to face them both up, but if it dosent sound as good as facing them forward, ill just not face them up. 01' Chevy Silverado 4x4 18'' Fi Btl Sundown Saz-3000D (Sold the system) New build coming soon.. Pics of My Truck
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.