Sundown Audio

i need a amp

uluahunta808

Contact Jacob at Sundown Audio at [email protected] and tell him that the Nightshade sent you!!!

that doesn't work the last time i emailed him and said zach told me about the sundown and the problem he had with DC and how you helped him out. i ask for prices for a sub. He said Talk to the rep for hawaii he cant do anything.

And im in hawaii and i think the AQ would be $477 and thats 2200 watts of power. Sundown i dont want to give exact price but its over $500 for little more than 1500 watts.

AQ???

I have a SAZ-1000D not the SAX-1000D that I really don't want to sell but I'm broke and have to sell some stuff to get by for now.

SAZ-1000D is the same as the SAX except it has a SAZ heat sink and its linkable.

I want $250 plus shipping.

If you want details and pics PM me and I'll get to ya later tonight and probably put the info in the thread that you want to know. Price is firm.

I have to go. I'll check back in a few hours.

Yes on the remote.

Barely used but I had to do a minor repair and did it at Sundown. SO the amps in pretty good shape.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Well guys thanks for all the offers on your amps i wish i could have some of them. But i really want to buy brand new. Reason is im getting a DC LVL3 12 sub soon. And another after.

Yes I know thats alot of power but if you think about the imp and rise i highly doubt i will be running at 1ohm. So if i have more power i can play around with it. Or if i up grade to a single sub i still got power

look at the Mb Quart dsc1500d

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

I agree with everyone B.S.

Also I have always wondered if your subs are firing into the cabin sealed from the trunk, is it still considered a "trunk" score.

AQ 2200D great amp ohm stable easy and i've seen it ran lower daily with good electrical

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon