tripleb45 Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Posted November 22, 2009 so you wonna do a regular build or something unique? Unique but effective as hell
1992Chevy K1500 Posted November 22, 2009 Report Posted November 22, 2009 Daily but I will be doing competitions. I would like to reach about 160 db before the year is over, and I won't go back to that mechanic. lol That sounds better, but I am still pondering:6 18" BTL's or 8 18" BTL's? Tell me what you all think. The only reason I am skeptical about 8 is because chicken did it and I don't want to be called a chicken nut hugger. Let me know what you all think. lol If you want to do that, you'll need ( 18"s and around 30 kilowatts (or more). My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
tripleb45 Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Posted November 22, 2009 got you so you are voting for 8 18's then
1992Chevy K1500 Posted November 22, 2009 Report Posted November 22, 2009 got you so you are voting for 8 18's then for a 160, def. And ( Audioque 3500's with at least 4 alts and 10-12 large batteries. My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
tripleb45 Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Posted November 22, 2009 for a 160, def. And ( Audioque 3500's with at least 4 alts and 10-12 large batteries. Ok cool one vote and by the way I am thinking the same thing.
IH8PunkRok Posted November 22, 2009 Report Posted November 22, 2009 if you wanna pull 60's you are going to need as much cone and power as possible. 8 -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
tripleb45 Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Posted November 22, 2009 We got 3 votes for 8 18's including my vote. I am looking for about 16 voters, but I think this would work better in a poll. I said I would chill with the threads, but this poll will be the decision maker.
tripleb45 Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Posted November 22, 2009 These are the latest pics of the back doors. LMK what you think. 40 grade now time to use 80 grade lol what color vinyl?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.