Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Tripleb45 Start up kit (not a build)


tripleb45

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am starting this thread because I am not prepared for the big build, so I am looking for ideas. Yes I said it I am looking for "Ideas." I am new on here and I know some things, but not all. So as an effort to show how humble I am when it comes to learning something I am interested in, I would like to start from scratch. I am searching other threads, youtube, etc on builds, terms, etc, but it wouldnt hurt for you all to throw me some ideas. I have my own ideas, but I would like to review different avenues to make sure I will be satistied with my build. I would like to give display my pictures, and my current equipment. Currently I am thinking about walling my subs off. I have a 1994 Chevy Suburban 4wd (so I have a lot of space). Here is my equipment. My other thread was deleted for the post dumping, and unnecessary comments. Please help me be productive. I know this will cost money and I will be paying the price so please let me know of any sales going on and hook ups.

Ok First my truck

n796789125_2196690_4184.jpg

n796789125_2196832_9059.jpg

Stock under the hood

16446_197798159202_670634202_409526.jpg16446_197790619202_670634202_409520.jpg

16446_197786989202_670634202_409515.jpg

My old BL traded off (it was a beast though)

Photo-0140.jpg

and the damage it caused

I am starting this thread because I am not prepared for the big build, so I am looking for ideas. Yes I said it I am looking for "Ideas." I am new on here and I know some things, but not all. So as an effort to show how humble I am when it comes to learning something I am interested in, I would like to start from scratch. I am searching other threads, youtube, etc on builds, terms, etc, but it wouldnt hurt for you all to throw me some ideas. I have my own ideas, but I would like to review different avenues to make sure I will be satistied with my build. I would like to give display my pictures, and my current equipment. Currently I am thinking about walling my subs off. I have a 1994 Chevy Suburban 4wd (so I have a lot of space). Here is my equipment. My other thread was deleted for the post dumping, and unnecessary comments. Please help me be productive. I know this will cost money and I will be paying the price so please let me know of any sales going on and hook ups.

Ok First my truck

n796789125_2196690_4184.jpg

n796789125_2196832_9059.jpg

Stock under the hood

16446_197798159202_670634202_409526.jpg16446_197790619202_670634202_409520.jpg

16446_197786989202_670634202_409515.jpg

My old BL traded off (it was a beast though)

Photo-0140.jpg

and the damage it caused

16446_197790039202_670634202_409520.jpg

Posted

Insert build here. lol

16446_197770369202_670634202_409487.jpg16446_197774919202_670634202_409495.jpg16446_197777729202_670634202_409495.jpg16446_197798294202_670634202_409526.jpg16446_197798709202_670634202_409527.jpg16446_197800379202_670634202_409-1.jpg

Need cloth seats now!!!!

16446_197797049202_670634202_409526.jpg16446_197797774202_670634202_409526.jpg

Ok my equipment

* I have (4) Fi BTL 18's

(I bought them used so I had all of them reconed by Fi, simply to start them out a clean slate I am waiting on Fi to send them back.)

2 from Tkitt21 on SMD

fireworks038.jpgPIC-0045.jpg

The other 2 from luises14 cac

IMG_0629.jpgIMG_0583.jpg

Posted

2 hifonics amps 2610's from triston560 smd

12945_195772709202_670634202_407684.jpg12945_195773204202_670634202_407685.jpg

Highs before I heard bad things about them, so I will sell them. AudioBahn, and Audiopipe. Now I am looking for better quality. (Feedback area)

12945_195773009202_670634202_407685.jpg12945_195773439202_670634202_407685.jpg

Need this. My stinger digital volt meter. Yes I had to have one.

12945_195775034202_670634202_407686.jpg

1 of 3 or maybe 4 amps for my highs (throw me some ideas)

12945_195775199202_670634202_407686.jpg

New ideas from my own perception of my wall, not perfect.

box2.jpgbox.jpg

Got to love the eq spot

16446_197784674202_670634202_409503.jpg

Posted

Didn't you already make this thread?? and why would u make another one in off topic of all places??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

First step the doors. lol

Before:

16446_197782294202_670634202_409-1.jpg16446_197779889202_670634202_409-1.jpg

During:

16446_201139659202_670634202_412629.jpg16446_201139449202_670634202_412629.jpg16446_201140504202_670634202_412630.jpg16446_201140089202_670634202_412629.jpg16446_201749874202_670634202_413054.jpg16446_201749774202_670634202_413054.jpg16446_201749459202_670634202_413054.jpg14231_204894914202_670634202_416271.jpg14231_204894914202_670634202_416271.jpg14231_204894359202_670634202_416270.jpg14231_204894284202_670634202_416270.jpg

Now I have been thinking about going with a black vinyl, but I dont know what do you all think?

Posted
this thread has got me confused as a mother fucker

How? I showed what I already had in the truck and I am starting to mold the doors. lol

Posted
this thread has got me confused as a mother fucker

lol x2. its cool man ya should of just put it under members builds since you are building something lol.i like them style burbs for sure. never can find one in good clean unrusted shape in northern MN lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 746 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...