Cr@sh Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 No one is getting banned a lot of people think I am lying, but never look at my refs nor my last posts. It is simple. What are refs for anyway? If yall dont believe it look at the links too. Your references mean diddly, those are good for you selling stuff here. Talking to Chode like he's second rate used pantyhose is why you'll be banned! My old install at cardomain, never finished!
tripleb45 Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Posted November 21, 2009 Chode I respect that you are a Mod, but when you come on here and disrespect me for something that could be simply looked up that just pissed me off. These other no brainers can do it because well....... But for a Mod to blatantly disrespect me is just fuked up. I think we should use PM's so you can see what I mean. I don't need nut huggers to be instigators.
Cr@sh Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 He didn't disrespect you, he called as he seen it and you calling people nut huggers? I think you meant to join caraudio.com becuase your not gunna make it here talking to people like you do. First off you posted this in the wrong place becuase you were mad that no gave you the much deserved respect you seem to need. Second you bump your own threads ten times to get people to notice you, no one is going to give you respect becuase you think you deserve it. Earn it by being patient My old install at cardomain, never finished!
steven Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 whoa I after reading this thread I forgot what the fuck I was going to say
tripleb45 Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Posted November 21, 2009 He didn't disrespect you, he called as he seen it and you calling people nut huggers? I think you meant to join caraudio.com becuase your not gunna make it here talking to people like you do. First off you posted this in the wrong place becuase you were mad that no gave you the much deserved respect you seem to need. Second you bump your own threads ten times to get people to notice you, no one is going to give you respect becuase you think you deserve it. Earn it by being patient Maybe I came off a little harsh, but when from now on I won't post before my item gets here. Because I don't have that respect to do so. We ALL need to be patient. If a company has my subs and are busy as hell and people don't believe me. That pisses me off but oh well. I learned my lesson. The funny thing is through all of this I sold one of my amps this morning. I guess people can really see through the BS or should I say read through it.
Twistedchild420 Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 Honestly TripB ...you got off to a bad start here and @ CA.com......you gotta chill homie....and quit making so many damn threads....maybe take a break till you get all your eggs in one basket! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
tripleb45 Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Posted November 21, 2009 Honestly TripB ...you got off to a bad start here and @ CA.com......you gotta chill homie....and quit making so many damn threads....maybe take a break till you get all your eggs in one basket! Thats what I plan on doing, then people won't have shit to say, but will do.
Twistedchild420 Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 Thats what I plan on doing, then people won't have shit to say, but will do. Good....good..and always remember..... My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
tripleb45 Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Posted November 21, 2009 Good....good..and always remember..... lol man
Cr@sh Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 Ps. Don't feel bad about the sub situation, your not the only one that has made an order and had to wait from them. I never had any doubt about your equipment. Also I have two build threads in the members/build section and not alot of people have responded to mine either, some people get tons of responses and some don't. I found that what equipment your running has alot to do with it, sad but its true. I have seen a few installs way worse then mine and yet they get a ton responses simply becuase of what there running! My old install at cardomain, never finished!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.