cthedinger Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 Oh yeah you can pick up your bandwagon riding ass face too. Just because you are poor and cant afford anything doesn't apply to me. And if you can afford stuff then you look poor as hell. " finally a mod steps in and calls him on all of his lies!" How does that feel? oh yeah i am really poor and cant afford anything at all you caught me haha since i am so poor i got some real shitty stuff too some DC audio lvl 4s an called a sundown SAZ-3000 something you probably havent heard since it is really off brand its called a DC POWER alt 260 amps also a red top and one of B Slaps huge ass batterries some 12k HIDs over 85 ft of 1/0 gage wire here is my build thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=54238 P.S. all of this equipment is from some of the best companies with amazing customer service i got proof of all my shit what about you? If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
tripleb45 Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Posted November 21, 2009 No offense or anything but where are the vids and the numbers?
cthedinger Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 No offense or anything but where are the vids and the numbers? if you really didnt see any vids in the build thread then you are an idiot so i will help you out http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=54238 here is several videos and there are several more i have and i dont have numbers yet because i cant find anyone in my area with a TL but if you know some one in my area with one please let me know buddy If you have any questions PM me or Add me on Facebook CLICK ME! Shop at ct-sounds.com Subscribe to us on YouTube
Chode69 Posted November 21, 2009 Report Posted November 21, 2009 Number 1 Chode I dont have to lie. Go to my refs (which is what they are there for) and ask them. Then since you have nothing better to do. Call Fi and see why they are not producing subs right now. They will say that they are moving to another building and have been for the last week and a half. Don't come to me with threats. And if you use your eyes to see I made my own wall ideas. DUH!!! So hit up Tkitt21 here on SMD.com and Luises14 at caco and EAT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR OWN WORDS. And what effin thread are you talking about. Use that search button that the MODS talk about (search). BUT skip that I will do this one LAST effin time. Oh yeah and an apology would be greatly needed. Not just you picking up your face and to all the other unbelievers. How effin hard is it to get 4 BTL's anyway. lolLinks (to make sure you are reading read the 31st the 38th and the last fukin post on this one) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=38382&hl= http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry822669 (Check the last post on this one) and if you dont believe that he gave me an itrader http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=18366 Now STFU about lying and DO SOME DAM RESEARCH. And about your pics of the 4 BTL's even if Fi sent them back I will post them when I post them. So as a "MOD" and you couldn't find this and IT IS IN MY REFS who is fake now? Don't get all offensive by the way I came back to you because you came to me the same way and we both are grown men and just like you get tired of "Fake People" I get tired of "Some of these dam Mods" so, I guess we are in the same book. You disrespected me and I did the same back. The only thing is that I was right from the beginning so you disrespected me for no reason. So that should clear that up. first of all fuck you...second...fuck you again. 3rd its hard to not call you a fake when you post up pics of meades install do it yourself and take pics...dont pull some "this is what its gonna look like" bullshit. and what thread are you talking about..(bolded)...i mentioned nothing about a thread...so yea what would i be searching...like im really gonna type in "dick head traded his shit for some subs" and its gonna pop right up. and what do you mean by whos fake now? how was i fake..all i said is post your own shit and prove to me that you have the 18s. i still yet to see them all...all i see is 2 from a trade...now the other 2 i dont feel like finding them. i dont care that much...so as far as that ill eat those words. if you really have all 4 my bad...i still wanna see a pic NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
tripleb45 Posted November 21, 2009 Author Report Posted November 21, 2009 Ok I have chilled out a lot since this morning, but I will say that I have all four I posted all of the links needed. It is up to you to look. I cant make Fi stop what they are doing to fix my sub, so good luck with that. I am over this petty shit. You are a Mod and what ever you are doing your job, right? Well I am not going to entertain this shit. I will tell you that it took a lot for you to admit that at least you found 2 subs but I posted the link about the ones on caraudioclassifieds.org look for Luises14 for sale BTL's. I am done with this. I will say as a big man this is hard but I am a supervisor at Gamestop and I know how it feels to be doing your job and someone comes off the wrong way. SO........................I apologize for coming off like a douche. Matter of fact I apologize to everyone that I disrespected when I felt disrespected. I get pissed like everyone else, but I can apologize and admit when I am wrong and I was. I am looking forward to Fi sending me my dam subs, but They are moving to another building so I wont stress them too much. Later
Tkitt21 Posted November 22, 2009 Report Posted November 22, 2009 Hey yall tripleb is legit i did trade him both of my btls a couple weeks ago an i know for a fact ge is having them reconed bc that is the only way he can play them since the tensil leads are fried on them ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
Chode69 Posted November 22, 2009 Report Posted November 22, 2009 kool...everyone move on..lets see this build and i wanna see some fucking hairtricks!! simple as that NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
tripleb45 Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Posted November 22, 2009 Hey yall tripleb is legit i did trade him both of my btls a couple weeks ago an i know for a fact ge is having them reconed bc that is the only way he can play them since the tensil leads are fried on them Thanks man I appreciate that. Oh yeah Chode I just got a fifth BTL from btlcacalier last night. #5 and I am thinking about doing 6, because 8 would be crazy, but if Chicken can have all 8 of his smashed in that caddy I can have mine sitting comfortably, So 2010 my ish will be banging. If I have 6 subs Ill run 6 AQ 3500's, and if I have 8 subs I will do 8 3500's as simple as that with 2 300 amp alts, and about 8 batteries (Big Ass Batteries) But I would like to try something different then chickens caddy, but if that is the only way it wont look like his. I didn't want mirrors in mine. They WILL break. lol. On another note I understand people come in here BS ing about a super build, but I am serious no lie, oh I edited my sig to making my proof a lil easier to find. Now what liar would do that? 5 BTL's down 1-3 to go. I already know this will cost money so please do not try to argue me down, encourage me don't downput, because 2010 is WILL happen. Lets get it I will poll this in here should I run 6 or 8 18" BTL's and I am not trying to be like meade or chicken though his build was tight, I just happen to have a suburban and want to take it to the max, and besides I may do 6. So let me know guys what you think.
Chode69 Posted November 22, 2009 Report Posted November 22, 2009 kool cant wait to see this build. and thats a shit ton of power!! might wanna look into more alts than that. unless your doing a SERIOUS battery rack...what kind of batteries do you have in mind??...might need more than 8 if your only gonna do 2 alts. (just throwin in some suggestions) NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
tripleb45 Posted November 22, 2009 Author Report Posted November 22, 2009 kool cant wait to see this build. and thats a shit ton of power!! might wanna look into more alts than that. unless your doing a SERIOUS battery rack...what kind of batteries do you have in mind??...might need more than 8 if your only gonna do 2 alts. (just throwin in some suggestions) Dam ok so maybe about 10-12 Batteries, but how many BTL's should I go with in your opinion 6 or 8? I feel like making this an official poll, but I will wait until I have pics of my stuff. I have learned. Superman won't be able to bend my battery rack. And maybe 4 alts if necessary. I just don't want to fry my whole system with too much current so I will need a regulator. Chicken did something that I don't want to do and that was lose his rear AC/Heat, my truck has more room than his so I will see if I can keep mine, and I want to moung a spare tire under the truck. Thanks for the suggestions that is what this startup kit is for.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.