Sonic Electronix

ok guys im looking for some door speakers for my tacoma i don remember if its 6 1/2 or 6 3/4 but i don wanna put a amp on them so whats the best to get those crisp highs out of without an amp i was looking at infinity but i dunno good from bad and i plan on adding a few extra tweeters to i jus wanna be sure i get some speakers that i can get crisp words and some highs out of and are can be heard with the windows down over my 2 12's

2000 toyota tacoma ext. cab

JVC AH-59 head unit

knukonceptz 4ga kolossus Amp kit

hifonics brutus 1200D

2 Kicker CVR 12

prefab vented enclosure

My ranger had some Infinity door speakers in it when I had it, don't remember what models because they were in it when I bought it, and I only took them out and looked at them once which was a few years ago but they weren't hooked up to an amplifier and got pretty loud, easily kept up with my 10" L5s

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

whats your budget? and if you want them really crisp get a cheap 2 or 4 channel amp.... seriously once you amp your speakers you will never have un amped speakers again... so much louder and cleaner....

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

I've heard RF Power coaxs off HU power in my buddies ride and they got pretty loud plus sounded very nice.. I put them in for him since I had such good success with them in the past(i've always had front stage amps) and I was thoroughly impressed with the output.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived